Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago

@ medha - Thanks for the Nonedoe and funbro clarification. I did not guess. ðŸ˜†

@ Lily - Ya, I know. GHSP has made us all do a lot of things which we have never done before. Something like the Startrek Enterprise - where no man has gone before. 😆 

@Usha--🤗

How are you ??

So I guess you had the pluck to contribute to trp even on Devini's D-day?

edit-- Whoops- gotta make a quickie exit- but hope all the Devils are doing good & enjoy the weekend 😃

Plus moi Gurti recovers soon *please Babaji* & so do the forgetful makers
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Babajiii...😲
Never thought that one day we will say...
AA epis were logical...🤢
Exam time for the GHSP team!

It might be a good idea if we could seat each of the following ---- the creative head at the PH, the creative head at the channel, the story writer, the screenplay writer, the dialogue writer, the actors and the directors -- in separate rooms with no means of communicating with each other. 

No, I am not suggesting solitary confinement.  I am merely suggesting that each of them should be given some sheets of paper each and asked to write at least one para on each of the following:
  • Character sketch of Geet
  • Character sketch of Maan
  • Character sketch of Dev
  • The story of Geet and Maan until end-October 2010
  • The story of Geet and Maan after October 2010
  • Character sketch of all the other characters that are being used as parallel tracks
  • What, according to you, was the reason for GHSP turning out to be the dark horse in the months after its launch?
  • What genre of entertainment would you say GHSP presently caters to? And why, according to you, is GHSP presently catering to this genre?
  • What, according to you, is the plot of what is being telecast presently in GHSP?
  • Do you watch GHSP yourself? If yes, as a viewer, what is your reaction to the present plot / track of GHSP?
  • Does the present plot / track of GHSP fit in with what you would like to see without fail as a viewer every day? 
  • What would you want to see in the future in GHSP?
  • If it was your responsibility to make a presentation to the sponsors to bring in revenue, what would you pitch as the USP of the plot / story of GHSP?
  • If you were travelling in a train or a bus and struck up conversation with a stranger who has no clue about GHSP, what would you tell that stranger in order to have her/him tune into GHSP and turn her/him into a regular TRP contributor?

After they have all written down their answers to these questions,  perhaps some neutral person could facilitate a discussion between all these stakeholders.  Perhaps, they might all be surprised at what they find.  And, perhaps, the GHSP viewers might be a richer audience for such an exercise.

@ Lily - No, I did not contribute to trp yesterday. Did not even read the Written update. I refuse to see this comedy circus of a marriage. 

And please, they have to logically convince me that Dev has to be forgiven. 

It has become a case of if you can't beat them, join them. Since they could no longer get justice for Geet or take Dev working to the level of Geet and Maan, they have brought down Geet and Maan to the Dev pathetic level. 

You know, aarushi, I love seeing movies and I can watch any movie of any genre as long as it is told to me properly. Serials is what I started seeing when i could no longer go to the movies because of responsibilities.  I can shed tears at the drop of a hat but it has to touch me. And geet touched a chord in me many a time. But lately I feel like spanking all of them.

That day randomly even the inane Gopi managed to bring tears to my eyes when normally I feel like spanking her. But with GHSP I feel like tearing my hair out in frustration whenever they take a step towards killing Geet's character and show a dumb Maan. 

There is still so much to cover in Maaneet story, drama, comedy, everything but they don't seem to understand what their USP is.

@ Medha -

I feel like answering your questionnaire. ðŸ˜ƒ (But I won't because then the people who are supposed to answer will cheat the answers) ðŸ˜†

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
Hello guys ðŸ¤—

My feet are aching LOL just came back from the new Westfield in Stratford- it's the biggest shopping mall in Europe!! And it's flipping HUGE. Forget huge, it's gigantic!! Not to mention it was packed, you literally had to queue up to get into some shops. It's going to be even busier when near to summer when everyone will finally arrive for the olympics because it's right next to the O' park. 
Medha a good list of questions. If they sat down and answered them we may just get a logical drama. It will also help them build characterisations and story. 
Yesterday, for the first time I went to the frenemy show site and ended up discussing that show rather than post any thing here. That's how frustrated I was with the show I had grown to love in the past year.
Opti- I just skipped the episode and WU all together. My mum was watching Geet and at the end she was like 'that was bloody torture'