Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Gurti I Love U. Get well soonπŸ€—

@All: Ta Ta

@mila: sorry could n chat my page is not uploading quickly.. hope u have fun filled weekend
hello is anybody there... y is den so suna suna... Edited by truelyours - 12 years ago

To Mr Sachdeva

There are certain trends in GHSP that have long been plaguing its viewers ,so its best if the errors are rectified or atleast considered for only a person involoved in the team can look into the root cause.
While we as fans can merely give our feedback ,but neverthless our opinions might help in pinpointing what jars the viewing experience for all those who've been contributing to the trps from day one and have been staunchly supporting it whether the story was going strong or dwindling.

So here it goes:

1)The main hitch is the metamorphosis of Dev-- he was introduced as the incorrigible flirt who was envious of his bro for he held the coveted Khurana Empire and thats the reason he went into NT's plan of cheating an innocent girl into fake marriage.

So can his "redemption" of a day at jail and being estranged from his family plus a life with silver spoon in mouth equivalent to Geet's tarnished self respect, being under mortal threat of Brij ,of walking out from her own family to protect a child's well being (for whom Dev cared two hoots about) and later her struggle to beome independent ??

Sorry but breaking into a sweat and moping about is no testimony for his"remorse"...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Instead of explaining his transformation -his cowardice at time of commiting the sins -- he's not only let off but enjoys all the pleasures of his previous life--what message does this go to victims of such crime 'n' the accused ??

After gaining a second chance -shouldn't he do other worthwhile things in life like work in KC or for charity for uplifment of needy proving that he's no more the gambler.

Not to forget he's all chummy with bro &bhabi without any conversations after Geet went off to Amritsar while Maan followed as driver Balwant Singh

But all he does is romance a fourth gal after NT,Geet 'n' Meera--that too the victim's sister -no less plus the circumstances of their marriage was a cruel joke 🀒

If he'd confessed the real reason of his parting ways with NT-that is fake marraige with Geet and Nano had backed out-would be a parallel track where we've a karmic justice

Even after the family's truce -- shouldn't the society question him during public occasions like Teej , Maan's b'day etc?? 

2) It is understood that parallel tracks are needed -- but tampering characters & transforming them overnight to suit the plot is unacceptable.

3)It is evident that all of this's done without doing a proper "background check" of the charcter's history. 

e.g. Nandini was introduced as a bookworm who was a snob to guys with deep respect to her family's wishes and she herself admitted she aspired to complete Phd in DU on arriving in Delhi.
When prodded by NT she refused to marrying any sooner ,rather was interested in buying books --for which she took Dev's aid when he drove her to "Nayi Sadak" ,that later became the reason for their first "date".

I remember NT mocked her for remaining without company even in a function and it was indicated that she was sad after the Daman fiasco.
So now all of a sudden she challenges Dev into marrying complete with rituals without family's approval being on her priority list , dumps her studying ambitions and recovers from her previous mishapπŸ₯±..

Other one is Lucky who's been fooling around in KC though he'd promised to Beeji that he wanted to stand on his own feet and collect savings for a married life with Preeto.
Here he marries - and like his sis doesn't bothers to atleast inform his family of what caused such a hasty step -even if Preeto's father forced him into it.  

Don't get me wrong -Ahwan is superb as a character as is Ranjeev aka Jugnu Maama -but they've been overused as mere "comic props" and have lost their sheen ...

And though a drunk Maame does have hilarious oneliners -but instead of being recommended a rehab for alcohol deaddiction -he's roaming as a free birdie though his health is compromised & didn't Maan tell Geet that he'll help him during Amritsar track.

Sadly nothing was done then nor any other character is helping him now

Even those viewers notice who watch only for Maaneet

4) Why are Maaneet getting less elegant wardrobe while side characters enjoy a variety of clothes ,plus the aesthetic department lacks in quality with cramped sets as Khurana Mansion -where so many people flock around

5)We need strong tracks centered on Maaneet and we understand the current situation with GC-DD ill ,but otherwise the ML track should've been explored more - yup it was fab up to Teej festival ,but after previous Maha episode the screenplay is going weak

6)I loved the earlier essence of GHSP where Geet was honest,simple yet determined,independent ,generous and subtle-nowadays in trying to add comedy she's been made a lil over the top -who acts mature when subdued or remembering her past with Maan

7)Why isn't Maan's past like Vicky, Sameera not established as much needed parallel tracks?? plus we'd love to have Adi-Pinky as compared to Devini any day - yet they're under utilised as against popular demand

PS-- I love GHSP a lot & wanted to give my token of appreciation as well , but somewhere creativity was dwindling -so this reminder

Long Live GHSP & Maaneet!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

From
Aarushi

@Anu: Kya hua? Why r u crying? 😲
@zee: hi nice anvi... can u help me to make one like yours . by the way i am tulip new member.. Edited by truelyours - 12 years ago
I f this will be sent to MR neeraj the creative head from the channel then heres my list with reasons
1 Bring back swati pandey the person behind the creation of maneet she is the only one who know the essence of maneet & the dynamics of their relation she knows maan&geet inside out after swati whoever came never really concentrated on maneet instead gave us side tracks like ved raj(AA)mahesh pandey(DEVINI&JOKERS) maneet never really had any story after sati's exit so right now the story is at a point where swati left (she wanted a MC she wanted a live in it is a live in from maan's POV)so please bringher back as she is the original script writer it was only she who knew maneet's story post marriage maan's past vicky so its a sincere request to bring swat pandey back as her exit has also reflected in the fall of trps since her exit focus shifted from maneet to other useless charactrs which caused many to leave geet by now it must be clear that maneet are the USP of the show people watch this show for maneet & it is only swati who can potray maneet in passionate way so please bring back swati pandey to geet
2 Remove mahesh pandey from geet he is incompetant for geet he has turned geet into a family saga that is supposed to be an intense lovestory
3 Remove devini & jokers(amritsar party)from the show
4 avoid deveet scenes we accepeted geet forgiving dev but we cannot accept her dever bhabhi bonding this is a bit too much
again it s a request to bring back swati pandey or a good writer who can think out of the box & is really creative but please do fire mahesh pandey
@Zee

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...

Dil ke tukde...tukde karke
muskurake chal diya
Jane wale yhe to batado
hum jeyen ge kiskeliye
Originally posted by truelyours

@zee: hi nice anvi... can u help me to make one like yours . by the way i am tulip new member..

Hi and welcome to the IF, Geet forum and to the den, I don't know yet how to make animated AVIs, it's not me who made this, I am sorry, can't help u on this 😳

U have to ask Ashu, she made the AVI 😳

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Zee

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...

Dil ke tukde...tukde karke
muskurake chal diya
Jane wale yhe to batado
hum jeyen ge kiskeliye

Kya hua Anu? Itne udaas gaane kyoun? Batao to sahi ke kya hua? 😲