Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Sana: Hello..and baby today is no spam day only post day..so pls write wht u wnat in the show...baaki chal i will tell u..
Ohhh OK Faliaaa Add SanaaπŸ€—

Khush Hu Is That😍
OMGOMG Ahhh😍
I'm to tired to write today. When are we sending this den? 

@Fallia...welcome to the den...πŸ˜ƒ unfortunately you chose the wrong day to make your entry on IF. Not many devils are around to welcome you since we are in mourning over Devini marriage...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by swan20

@Fallia...welcome to the den...πŸ˜ƒ unfortunately you chose the wrong day to make your entry on IF. Not many devils are around to welcome you since we are in mourning over Devini marriage...πŸ˜†

Haha thanks :) That's fine i'll meet them someday. :P

well I'm not a good writer but will try...

dear mr Neeraj,

what to tell and what to ask...

let me start with my GHSP journey...

I started watching this serial cause off the storyline and DD... who I loved as Muskaan in DMG... a few epi's later came GC.. I wasn't impress but he became one of my favorite actors... but still DD and her portraying Geet was so beautiful...her acting was amazing... and the story was so touching and strong... I spend day's watching DD expressions... her hurt and pain... as a woman I could feel them...my eyes were filled with tears...

Due to the pain off a woman who got betrayed... then I saw her strength to fight her family, to fight for the life off her unborn, to fight against her culprit and above all to fight against society. She was an example for others...she was a woman who I as a woman would look up to...

BUT... BUT...

A year later what is left off that girl...nothing... her character is butchered..I can't related to her anymore...just because she is friends with her culprit and allowing her own kin to marry her culprit...this  can't happen... how could the channel and PH show this...

Yes,  every person who committed an mistake/sin has the  right to repent... but not at the cost off the victim... forgiveness is important for the victim, so she can move on with her life... but again...her becoming friends and making her own sister marry the person due  to which she lost everything in life (her izzat, her, family and  her trust) is so not believable or acceptable...

What MSG are you giving now...what example are you setting... is this the Geet which you promoted...her character turned out to be a big slap in every woman face who have been through that trauma off fake marriage and rape (according to law and emotional)...

so what I am asking:

Coming to the story...

It was good till the Amritsar track was dragged to much... plus what was the  story it was more an circus...everyone was just fooling around...but we viewers couldn't enjoy...and now again the same thing is happening...who are those jokers...

What are you trying to show us... is that really entertainment... and track is started but it's lacks off continuation...it's cut off... and leaves you wondering what was the purpose to show that...

Give us an story with a good flow... and if actors are sick...try to give it a meaningful filler... not the nonsense which airs now...

Characters:

Lucky came to delhi with the intention to become someone...get an career...to become serious...and then he could settle down with his love...but till date all he did was hoovering free food...and showed us to be an Kaamchor... now not only did he eloped but comes to his sisters sasural with his bride... what does that say about him...and above this what is his part in the current track...give him a decent track or shift him off..

Jugnu... I like his explanation off RUM... but that's all...he is becoming so annoying.. and it's not funny to see a drunken man in his daughters sasural... so please shift him off...

Dev... SS is a very talented actor... I saw him in 2 off his previous shows... but he is the best in portraying a grey character... and his talent is wasted as the Saint dev. Oke leaving that aside... why isn't dev working... all he does is roaming around the house... doing nothing or ogling nandini...

Now going back to his past... why is he putting all the blame on NT... has she been holding his hands when he slept with Geet and impregnated her... he enjoyed his evil deeds as well... NT never forced him to committed such a sin... she was only doing things to get her hubby out of trouble... so why is NT the only bali ka bakra here...

Yes the guy showed remorse for his sins... and yes, he can play the second lead and have a love story but NOT with the victim's sister... take a girl outside the the Handa clan...

Nandini... her character started off as a gutsy young woman... who was willing to marry a guy,  off her family choice but ended up with a broken heart???... now she comes to delhi start living in her jiju's house...and works at his office... oke... but what happened to her PHD... what happened to her wish not to get married... what happened to her right to know the truth...

Give us that... if she still marries the guy...it's her choice...

Maan geet ... they are the main characters... so why are we getting just a few scenes...it's like the hole circus are taking over this show... and they are reduced to extra's...

We the die-hard fans love to see them and their chemistry...this combined with a good storyline...these 2 actors are gold...use them wisely...

Last but least: I demand decent clothes for the main lead... Geet not nandini... geet is a millionaires wife... make her wear something decent...not those blankets...DD is an beautiful woman...show it...

Edited by shali - 12 years ago
@ sarruu... i don't know...🀣...just googled it...πŸ˜†
@ boogzie...the kaamwali made me feel πŸ₯Ί...and 😑...seeing how DD was treated with clothes...😡

@ sana...πŸ€—
Hello shello Geets πŸ€—