Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Can any one say what was written precap tagline in english pls it was quit confusing so. ..
Originally posted by bru22

Can any one say what was written precap tagline in english pls it was quit confusing so. ..
Written precap said something like tension in all three couple's life ...

I think it was talking about this cricus only ...Devini and Lucky-Preeto playing hide and seek while Geet making sure Maan does not know anything ...so three couples ...nothing much
@Anshu...exactly whenever we have asked for Geet's makeover we've been told the PH is kangaal and here we see Nandini wearing jewellery from head to toe that too for a terrace wedding...😡
 Today again hiden seek drama felt watching any sab tv show with all good & tallented supportive cast wid bad script.  It was only people running here & there. Y'day worst dialogue In my worst dreams was

Dev aap kitne ache ho, Nahi nandiniji aap bahut ache hai. Oh god Why did I listen this dialogUe forgot all the repeat tmings today, forgot IF, forgot to comment on profiles. Richu had a type of ML. Iam regretting today why my cab didn't struck in the traffic and why iam in time and swithched my lcd and got to see for the first time the sesnseless episode. They could have easily managed with adding some sense like jyotidi said DD was there for three hrs poor girl. they shd have used her properly u all budys said. ok sometimes it happens hope speedy recovery of our maneet and come wid a bang.

This is our Side lead Nano wearing 2Kilos jewellery if we look at her neck

And this is our main lead DD/Geet wearing the same tent suit for this whole week

Why is this type of step motherly treatment given to the main lead and such grand treatment given to the side lead ??
In spoiler pics dev lucky standing with packed bags :-):-)are they going out of km i just hope maan or geet will not stop them:-)@jyoti di thanks:-)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bru22

In spoiler pics dev lucky standing with packed bags :-):-)are they going out of km i just hope maan or geet will not stop them:-)@jyoti di thanks:-)
I m hoping the same too ...I think both couples r going for their never ending honeymoon 😛😆...

Main Lead who is Khurana khandaan ka bahu gets outfit from Meena bazaar

And side lead Nano gets Manish Malhotra desiger outfits ...

WHY WHY WHY ???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
@Jyo...i feel like crying looking at these pictures...😭 The PH and CV's should be ashamed of themselves...🤔
Originally posted by jyoti06

Main Lead who is Khurana khandaan ka bahu gets outfit from Meena bazaar

And side lead Nano gets Manish Malhotra desiger outfits ...

WHY WHY WHY ???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬