Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I thought Geet was the lead and the senior Khurana bahu...

Never saw her glittering with so much jewelry or better clothes...Nandini gets it all even if she is poor cousin of khurana Bahu...

Why so much disparity between them ?
Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
In the past whenever the leads have got back from a sick leave the passion between Maaneet has always been upped. Hope this time too we get some sizzling hot scenes from Maaneet next week...😍😍
K the only request for geet team is pls bring back old essence in show we want both Magic with Logic ,u guys have wonderfull actors like Gurmeet and Drashti and huge fan following make use of it .
Ok...Sad and missed our Maan today ...
DD thought not well was shooting for her scenes..😊...hope she recovers soon..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Neeraj Sachdeva😊

Well I guess most of my Devil friends have already said what i have in my mind😊...I just wanted to add some bit to it

1. I want to ask if we are doing any mistake by have some expectations from the Geet team who gave the best of Maaneet and story in first 8-9 months😊?? are we wrong in that??😊😊

2. We fans who dont profit in any way are giving our time, Love, Blessing, Support, Suggestions to you and your team...struggling hart to make Geet the show and Maaneet / GurTi win in ever A..B..C poll...so in return when we expect a bit from you and demand right things to be shown are we wrong???

3. Ok in FB and even if Geet Creatives visit IF they can find many many requests...but atleast 85% request out of all still remain the same ... Good Maaneet scenes...Stronger Geet...Powerful tracks which has Maaneet as central characters ...is this difficuilt for you and your paid CREATIVE TEAM 😊????...

ok You and your team may not like the uproar that is happening right now...but have your team ever tried to understand why all this is happening???

Being the owners of the show the PH and Creatives have full right to shape the show as they will...but now the reality fact is 1000's of fans have got to attached to the show...when they see stupid track or stupid characters ruining our Maaneet than the uproar is natural since we love Maaneet and show...am i not right????

your team says Leads cant shoot for 24/7 bla bla...but do Nandi and Dev shoot for 16 hours coz i see atleast good 15 mins wasted on them even when leads are very much available...why??

If your creative team is not able to bank the epis with leads..not able to use them properly in scenes now since they are concentrating on Dev and Nandini is it our mistake??? than this uproar was expected right???...

Ok last but not the least...COSTUMES...wowww🤢...Nandini ..just the side character gets the best saree, salwar..slevless and all haan and DD / Geet who is the lead gets TENT towear🥱...I mean really...Tell me does the actress deman a full Aunty dress or is it again the team decision...cant we have a decent wardrob for Geet who is suppose to be Millionears wife😊...well I see Powerful ladys always make a trend in dressing as well...Geet is a strong lead than why such cheap dresses and wardrob for her😕??

Well...I will end by saying that we fans love the show and will love i and keep fighting for the right thing😊😊...It's upto u now to make it or break it😊😊

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Can we get a Maaneet hug once they both return

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Jyo for u dear,you know i cant write thesis but some short points  😆

1. Maneet Story after Maneet wedding i never saw a story surronded them 😭you have such wonderul characters as GEET and MAAN played by equally talented actors DD and GC but somewhere dwn after wedding there got in a big mess that i dont like i want te original Maan & Geet spl my Maneet😭dont butcher there character in name of showing stupidity pls😕

2. Never understand and liked Devini track the most hated track by almost every geet fan 😡why a simple thing cant get in your head there LS is not striking a chord and will never gonna to

3. Maneet Passion
its the most imp thing  Maneet never was a usual telly jodi they were always diffrent
most telly jodis are mushy romance  but MANEET Was always about a hidden PASSION,DESIRE Romance in vey ozing way where we search for oxygen after every damm epi😆😳🤢and book ICU For us iwant that baq in this show pls😉

4. Dev Geet interacion phewww the mst pathetic thing that happened after dev entry its ewww 😡the way dev touch her , talk with her i feel like TV ke andar ghoske do laat maar or a tigh slap😡😡his comedy is not funny its torture understand he is dev and not adi 😡make sure dont ive us Dev geet cant bear them in one frame 😡

lastly wishing DD and GC a speedy recover come soon guys cant  bear
 this trture more missing u both😭😭
Edited by killerkinrul - 12 years ago
Dear Mr Sachdeva

i agree writing for daily soap s much more challenging than any other medium. there are constant challenges like dwindling trps, actors' sickness, PH problems, fans demands. But what we all ask s not impossible. we fans are only asking for sensible tracks, to maintain characterization which was given a wonderful start and decent parallel tracks. if ur cvs r lacking n creativity or find it too much, why dont u ppl just go thru fanfiction, u can get lot of inspiration. do not take these msg as hysterical reaction but constructive criticism of caring fans. we all want our show to survive for we are still loyal to our GHSP. But let me also remind GHSP = Maaneet, so making them support chrs n giving imp to side chrs is like digging ur own grave. And i am not talking abt last 2 epi. this week we have our leads sick, but right fr amritsar track, Maaneet r made into side chrs n devini gaining imp - with new costumes every epi n main story abt them.

no wonder ppl can't stand d epis. pls concentrate on our show. this is a sincere request.
sachdeva sir,
i have been watching this show for past one year and i would like to say that i understood the meaning of crazy only after falling for geet as a show and for my maaneet. there was not a day i have ever missed watching show on time just in case if i contribute to trp rating . the show is so much close to me that there have been days i just kept watching all the repeats... but sadly the state of show is such that i dont even watch it twice... please do come up with gripping scenes and story so that we all can get our maaneet back... maaneet are important but at the same time a good story can only hook up the audience...bring back maaneets character be it passion, comedy, suspence or intensity . rest u r the creative u must be knowing better... with the hope it will be heard and all the best for future and continue to entertain us for a long time..

yours

truelyours geet fan
Edited by truelyours - 12 years ago

I can understand the pressure and the demand of the job as a creative head... managing a daily is not easy,you have glitches everyday which needs to be looked at ,scripts undergo last minute change,actors fall sick or are sometimes unavailable ,you have a budget which has to be met...i am just an audience who watches what is dished out for the 22 mins onscreen ,i am not as aware as you and your team about the effort and work needed to compile together that 22 mins of on air time...i am not here to even tell you  how to do your job but from a viewers point of view would like to share with you things that i wish could be shown or even considered by your team

i can understand the need for a parallel track ...but should not the track have the same depth and need as the main track hence it is called as parallel and not sub plot...i can understand the need to ride the story on characters like dev nandini and the rest due to unavoidable circumstances but is it really necessary to show love story ...a track does not always have to end in a love story ...dev is a character which has undergone every layer of change...SS is a brilliant actor...why cannot he himself carry a track..show him actually repenting by taking up the cause of woman jilted and destroyed by men ..working for their betterment and justice...now that would be repentance in true sense..it would save you the cost of an additional actress too

the other actors can be put into better use than loitering around...enough people and plot to run the story till leads recover...

a character does evolve over time...every experience acts as a catalyst...the reason many were attracted to geet was because she stood for what we want  a woman to be..strong yet sensitive ,kind yet determined ,forthright yet understanding...that is the girl all fell proud of..today we are scratching the surface hoping to see her under layers of this over grown child on our screen...

just a request..please try to be consistent with the characters...no one turns into a clown overnight not even in fiction...

Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
How is it that the PH has money for Nandu and Preeto's clothes and jewelery and nothing for Geet!!!!!  Geet does not get new clothes, she does not get new jewlery, Geet does not get a makeover...but everyone else gets everything!!!!!!!!😡😡😡