Who is this woman... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know guys...but I have this bad feeling that it could be alina...just look at her feet...she was wearing on of those ballet shoes..I mean why would maithili or dipanita or haseena would wear those kind of shoes...i have a feeling it could be alina..I mean remember alina is full of mystery..and I do feel like she is not that innocent in real...her character could have layers to it..so u never know..just my prediction..lets see who is it?...also I am not liking this abhina track at all...but well..what can we do?...we just have to tolerate it like the way we did for panchi-abhay or abhay-misha track๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Puja_Nava - 12 years ago
y do i feel i have seen dat BRACELET on metz hand???? has anyone noticed it m i right??? ๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

I don't know guys...but I have this bad feeling that it could be alina...just look at her feet...she was wearing on of those ballet shoes..I mean why would maithili or dipanita or haseena would wear those kind of shoes...i have a feeling it could be alina..I mean remember alina is full of mystery..and I do feel like she is not that innocent in real...her character could have layers to it..so u never know..just my prediction..lets see who is it?...also I am not liking this abhina track at all...but well..what can we do?...we just have to tolerate it like the way we did for panchi-abhay or abhay-misha track๐Ÿ˜†

But her hand is not like Alina. Alina has fair skin.
maay be alina and depanita return's
Originally posted by shafaq_abhiya

y do i feel i have seen dat BRACELET on metz hand???? has anyone noticed it m i right???๐Ÿค”
yes i thought the same thing omg !!!
it is metz... kishwer had told there will b a twist i think that is metz entry...metz wont come after werewolf track cause as per twilight i think abhay and jeh will b together to save pia...and rem...2 epi back when abhay and pia were together they showed some hooded figures...others wore red hood but only one had worn black...which might b it is maithali and her gang
Originally posted by shtl_l

it is metz... kishwer had told there will b a twist i think that is metz entry...metz wont come after werewolf track cause as per twilight i think abhay and jeh will b together to save pia...and rem...2 epi back when abhay and pia were together they showed some hooded figures...others wore red hood but only one had worn black...which might b it is maithali and her gang

Yay i like to see maithli ๐Ÿ‘