Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 (Page 60)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

tauba...wait...let me get a pen and paper to note down everything...all these names...vaise...i wanna see Maan calling Geet "Mishti" on the show again...but usse kahaan yaad hai...speaking of Maan..>GC is back!! woo hoo!! i cant wait for this track...i am excited for this track too...a maaneet focus track..finally...apparently he shot on sunday and monday..and then went back for his movie shooting...and then is coming back on the 7th...i heard from FB so i don't know how valid the info..i have been dying for him to call her 'misiti' again...god knows when that will happen..

Maan toh uss stalker ko nahin chodega...haila...THOUGHT!! since you are my stalker and he is geet's stalker...maybe you guys should exchange notes...i'd say hook up...but phir toh tu mujhe maar dalegi!! Ouch HAhahLOL...but geet is not in love with her stalker...and you are EmbarrassedLOL..right ???Wink
...thats the problems w/ us seasoned readers/writers...we know too much...we know how to think...its a blessing and a curse all in one...speaking of writing...found my research...which i told you on FB last night...but i shall start working on the update today itself...Tongue yup...the surprise is almost never there for us Ouch...and u writing update and me doing balle balle...Big smile
 on the note of Adi...will we get to see some of him...i just love him...i think after writing him in for You & I...i cant get enough of him...he's so cute!!! i hope they use him on the show more...forget circus ki faltu love story and bring on Adi-Pinky ki romance!! Embarrassed to be honest with you...i haven't really thought of anything...but there might be a chance of increasing his role...and i have been waiting for the Adi-Pinky love story to start since the beginning of the show...but idk why the Cvs don't start iiAngry

hmm...got it...wonder what will happen when he finds out...but answer this...he found her wearing white...white for me equals widow...you know...traditional and all...yet she's saying she's married...is her hubby dead and shes just one of those girls that are super traditional and considers herself married...maybe her sasural people did something to her...gosh so many possibilities!! LOVE IT and HATE IT LOL...see this is 'Jazzy' reading cause there was a reason i showed Geet in a white saree in the beginning...but i aint telling you yet Wink..i get to do some torturing tooEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

FIRST OF ALL...haila my poor stalker all sick!! did you do some late night bahar tand mein stalking ke tujhe sickness hogaya? LOL tauba...i shouldnt joke!!
i cant wait for this track...i am excited for this track too...a maaneet focus track..finally...apparently he shot on sunday and monday..and then went back for his movie shooting...and then is coming back on the 7th...i heard from FB so i don't know how valid the info..i have been dying for him to call her 'misiti' again...god knows when that will happen.. i heard the same thing you heard...that he came to do bank then will be back...that is saying a lot in terms of his professionalism...koi aur hota toh shayad vapas nahin aata...they'd just come back on the 7th once and for all...but Guru...haye main marjawaan!! i just love him as a person...aaj kal aaise ladke kahaan milte hai Ouch

HAhahLOL...but geet is not in love with her stalker...and you are EmbarrassedLOL..right ???Wink we dont know if Geet loved her stalker or not...highly possible...school aged crush and all Tongue i just saying!! we have to wait and see...and of course i LOVE my stalker!!! Hug

yup...the surprise is almost never there for us Ouch...and u writing update and me doing balle balle...Big smile ...lol...usually its getting started thats the struggle...but once i get started i have this push to finish and get all the ideas down...Embarrassed

to be honest with you...i haven't really thought of anything...but there might be a chance of increasing his role...and i have been waiting for the Adi-Pinky love story to start since the beginning of the show...but idk why the Cvs don't start iiAngry i hope we get to see Adi here...vaise hi CV's are kanjoos when it comes to him...i wish theyd' do kanjoosi with the circus people instead of the people we actually like Angry

see this is 'Jazzy' reading cause there was a reason i showed Geet in a white saree in the beginning...but i aint telling you yet Wink..i get to do some torturing tooEvil Smile fine...do your torture...cuz im sure the significance will be good!! see...i pay attention to the little details...cuz its those little details that change story lines in an instant...Wink

Edited by jnawaz - 01 November 2011 at 5:56pm

maankigeet4ever

ammu5 IF-Rockerz
ammu5
ammu5

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
geet married??? feel sorry for maan

maankigeet4ever

maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

***Important Note***

Hello my lovely people...so just letting you all know that i am dying with all the university workload...plus my health isn't at it's best...so finding time to write a update is hard...so please so bare with me...i will try to give you all a update as soon i can...

Thanks for your understanding

Love,
Reya 

No problem Babes...mera bhi kuch esha hal hai...totally understandable...take your time!!  And thank you very much or responding back to my commentHug

maankigeet4ever

-bansi- IF-Dazzler
-bansi-
-bansi-

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Take care reya...!!
updates can wait...
thank u for letting us know...Tongue

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

FIRST OF ALL...haila my poor stalker all sick!! did you do some late night bahar tand mein stalking ke tujhe sickness hogaya? LOL tauba...i shouldnt joke!! ya...ur stalkerji fighting the flu...u know how it is...exhaustion gets to you...and doesn't help at all that i can't take any days off...Cry

we dont know if Geet loved her stalker or not...highly possible...school aged crush and all Tongue i just saying!! we have to wait and see...and of course i LOVE my stalker!!! Hughmmm...maybe...but i don't think she loved him...i think he loved her all along...
and me taking all the love...HugBig smile

..lol...usually its getting started thats the struggle...but once i get started i have this push to finish and get all the ideas down...Embarrassed hope the writing is going well..there is nothing like a 'jazzy e-style' update to make her atalkerji feel better EmbarrassedLOL

i hope we get to see Adi here...vaise hi CV's are kanjoos when it comes to him...i wish theyd' do kanjoosi with the circus people instead of the people we actually like Angry i know eh...his character has so much potential...but the Cvs refuse to give us what we want Angry

jnawaz

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetfanatic

***Important Note***

Hello my lovely people...so just letting you all know that i am dying with all the university workload...plus my health isn't at it's best...so finding time to write a update is hard...so please so bare with me...i will try to give you all a update as soon i can...

Thanks for your understanding

Love,
Reya 

No problem Babes...mera bhi kuch esha hal hai...totally understandable...take your time!!  And thank you very much or responding back to my commentHug
awww...u too not feeling gud ? get well soon hun Hug...and i try to give replies to all the comments Embarrassed

maaneetfanatic

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

tauba...i shouldnt joke!! ya...ur stalkerji fighting the flu...u know how it is...exhaustion gets to you...and doesn't help at all that i can't take any days off...Cry oh yeah..i know how it is...once i as so sick...head hurting...body aching...coughing...fever and the whole bit...phir bhi i had to go to school...couldnt miss...i was misreable!!! Cry

Hughmmm...maybe...but i don't think she loved him...i think he loved her all along...
and me taking all the love...HugBig smile ...but kitna interesting hota aaga Geet ne bhi pyaar kiya hota uss se...not like full on pyaar but a liking...(like fb) ha ha...aab bohot hogaya Geet ke past ke saath story banana...i want to see Sameera and Maan's past!!! Big smile

hope the writing is going well..there is nothing like a 'jazzy e-style' update to make her atalkerji feel better EmbarrassedLOL errm...what if i told you it didnt go as planned and i havent started Ouch...but kaal aur firday ko boss nahin hoga toh...shayad kuch time miljayeh Embarrassed

i know eh...his character has so much potential...but the Cvs refuse to give us what we want Angry though i like these cv's better than most...the only drag when absolutely necessary cuz of the actors illness or scheduling conflicts...like now...other then that...they are pretty good...Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

maankigeet4ever

Go to top