Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi thanks 4 d apm n sad yet beautidul update! Poor Geet ! HAte Brij...sorry 4 late likes n cooments! Read update on sunday! Love Maan...he is der n taking care of Geet! Update soon
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it will be after the 22nd hun :) sry abt the wait...and thanks for ur patience πŸ˜³
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
will wait for the update...love this ff
Originally posted by: abisamratgunjan

superb dear

ossum
the way he said he protect her
is great
waiting to see the past of geet
hope she opens soon
pls update often dear

She will open up to him slowly as he has gained her trust already :) 
i will do my best with the updates but exam month is a hard month 
thanks for liking it hun :)
Reya <3
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it is long when you update SSUFFERING
PZ GIVE UPDATE

Originally posted by: bangalores

hey i got the the first PM of the SS ...so i will read back and commentπŸ˜ƒ

sure bindu...take ur time πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: nahtani88

amazing update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm

Thanks hun :)

Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

awesome update dear

Thankooo :)

Reya <3
Originally posted by: jssood

it is long when you update SSUFFERING

PZ GIVE UPDATE

sry hun...exams finish on the 22nd...and i promise to update right after them😳...hang in there with me πŸ˜³

Reya <3
Originally posted by: zaara2212

Reya finally an update πŸ˜Š

thank you 😊

i take forever...don't i ? πŸ˜†...sowiee abt the wait πŸ˜Š

Reya <3

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Welcome back Reyaaa <3

Fabulous update! Finally she seems to be warming up to Maan :)

Sorry for the lack of comments, busy prepping for a major exam!

xoxo
Aanya

Don't worry abt the comments hun..i understand πŸ˜Š...
Geet is healing slowly...very slowly...Maan will take care of her πŸ˜³

Reya <3
Originally posted by: jnawaz

dekh...im here to read your update...though i have many others pending...including sonias...but shh...dont tell her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i've got my morning coffee...french vanilla...and now im ready to get an easy start to this morning and hopefully what will be an easy flowing day...i plan on leaving early...he he...πŸ˜‰...ok...now on to my comment...you know how shocked i was to see ur comment ?😲..very shocked...and i mean very...but i was very pleased at the same time πŸ˜³

"life could be beautiful if they were together"...aww!! kitna sona line hai! 😳😳😳...but so true...life is all the more beautiful and meaningful if you have the right person by your side (not that id know πŸ˜†) and also the people that surround you...πŸ˜›...i really liked that line too after i had written it...it was simple but was so true at the same time...people around us really affect the way we live our life and how happy we are in it πŸ˜³
poor Pari..girls been through a lot...i love that Yash is letting her have her space and time so that she can tell him her dark secrets in good time...he will put together her broken family life...i know he will 😳...i am really liking the way Pari's character is getting developed...i mean..i hadn't originally plan to make her this complicated but i started liking her...so i am liking the way their story is going...and Yash may seem like a guy who always jokes around but he sees through her...😳
you know...as i read Mannu here..i keep picturing Manvi 😲...lol...but thats another show and ill leave that alone...but that sada hua bua ji...she's working my LAST nerve!! 🀬...i feel that way too πŸ˜† but i gave maan that nickname before i started ehmmbh...and lord help us...i just can't stay bua ji...did u see her face when Maanvi step out of the box? priceless πŸ˜†
kya timing hai Pari ki pager ki!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ very good...of course...if i was Pari...i'd be mad cuz im just nozy like that!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tauba! just as Maneet were getting somewhere in terms of talking yeh gussa wala kaun aagaya? all "shes my family"...i dont care...Maan had better not let her go!! πŸ˜›...OYE!!! Brij?! 😲 yup...meet our villain πŸ˜‰...he is so awesome as a villain...i just love to hate him πŸ˜†
you know..i miss him on the show...he brought up so very intense and good Maneet moments! 😳😳...im just saying πŸ˜‰..sigh...now the show itself is gone πŸ˜­...left a huge void in my life...i really did love maaneet πŸ˜­
lol...but tauba...let the doc examine her in front of him...besharam admi 😑😑...haila...Munda brought Kudi to the house...aww!!! 😳😳😳 not that im surprised...πŸ˜‰...ya...Aashu made a comment earlier that got me thinking in to getting her out of it...πŸ˜‰

best of luck on the exams luv!! i know you can do it Stalkerji!! *muah*...πŸ€— thanks love...they went well πŸ˜Š
JAZ

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

Beautiful update  reya . i felt  very happy when geet asked him for not visiting her . that was d  cutest part . Hope geet will unfold her past and maan will help her out with her fear . great going. All the best for ur exams

thanks hun...i really like that bit too...cause he kept worrying that seeing him would worsen her health but instead it was not seeing him that was hurting her πŸ˜³..Maan doesn't know that she too has feelings for him πŸ˜³Maan is there for her...at every step of the way πŸ˜Š...thanks for the best wishes hum :)

Reya <3