Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Reya Moi is totally speechless after reading the update.
Kaise likh leti ho itne ache se yaar.

Awesome pert dear. loved it to the core.

So Dr. K in love and that too with a married woman...wow...

Pls continue soon. can't wait to read further.

Thanx for pm.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
pretty awesome...emotional n.amazing part
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Reya, geet is married 😲
oh gosh what a twist, pls update soon pls
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...
little confused ...want to know geet's  past...πŸ˜›
please continue soon...

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update,strtd wid maan's nightmare n seeing his payal as married woman n den in d end geet confessng to hrself being married
wow finally yash pari ki luvstory aage badi
feelng so bad 4 maan he luv her widout evn knwng abt her
Brilliantly written prt.luvd it
thnxs 4 pm
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Manashi-

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">There are many things I love in this story. I will jot them down.πŸ€“</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">1. <font color="#ff0000">Maan and Pari</font> : Friendship is the most valued relation. What friends do and feel for us no one can. I simply adore this two together.πŸ˜ƒ</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">2.<font color="#ff0000"> Yash and Pari</font> : please inki nayya ko dhakka do. I was actually waiting for them to kiss. A love confession, a stranded lift and all they do is a HUG? I mean seriously? they spent two years in "pehle aap pehle aap" to say ILU, kiss karne me not only them but humare bhi baal safed ho jayenge I am sure.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">3. <font color="#ff0000">Maan Singh Khurana</font> : His kind of love is a material of fairy tales. He knows nothing about her yet he loves her to the level of insanity. I have a feeling that since he found Geet the day his Grandmother passed away adds to his feelings for Geet.πŸ˜³πŸ‘</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Now coming to the update:πŸ˜‰</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Geet married or not for all I care. She is a woman wronged, and the person responsible deserves to rot in hell😑.😑 Its still not clear what kind of past Geet has, but the trauma and her silence (six months is a long time) says a lot about her suffering.😭😭</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">As a reader I would love to see Geet recuperating in a slow and steady way both physically as well as emotionally. The first thing is she must never think herself responsible for any of it.😊</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">And finally when justice strikes, let it be only her to see through it (of course with Maan and Pari by her side) but it must be her to put an end to her suffering.πŸ˜ƒ</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00ff">No words to describe the brilliance of the writer. Fabulous.πŸ‘πŸ‘</font>

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS
WAITING FOR BOTH THE LOVE STORIES TO MOVE AHEAD
AWESOME UPDATE
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reya, i am going to kill you for this part

gosh, he is so in love that he is having dreams about her & what a miracle, he can see her hidden life (i mean the fact that she is married & have been in pain from past) ... he was so terrified (yes, fearful & horrified seems less word in contrast to his worry) ... they have been like this from last 6 months ... time really flies ... he only knows her name but we all her special name ... pari & yash confession was beautiful but their confession (only his part) was so hurtful ... gosh, i seriously want to kill you

do cont soon & do PM me
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
i cant believe geet is married who is she married to and wats her story...
will she share it with anyone...
i want maan to b the person to know abt her past...
waiting for the next