MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Happy new year reya, hope 2012 brings all good things your way. great update, i missed this SS. i was beginning to wonder when you would update ๐Ÿ˜† maan is so loving and gentle and caring that i think my heart will burst with all the love i have for him โ˜บ๏ธ great part and i do hope geet opens up soon to him. do continue soon and thanks for the PM.
THANKS FOR THE LONG UPDATE
GEET HAS SUCH A TROUBLED PAST, BUT FIRST SHE HAS TO BELIEVE IN MAAN'S LOVE TO BE ABLE TO SHARE IT WITH HIM
WHAT IS THE SECRET BEHIND PARI
UPDATE SOON
awesome update...
awww poor geet...
waiting to knw more abt the past...
continue soon
Oh finally an update from you...I loved how Maan is open about his feeling to Geet and how Geet is comforted by his presence.  It make take some time, but I hope Geet opens up about her past, I'm very curious as to what happened to her and why is Brij behind her like a hound.

fabulous update ...

loved it
hey Reya, happy new year ๐Ÿ˜Š
finally you are back i am so glad๐Ÿ˜Š
lovely update as always, cant wait for geet's past
read all 6 parts all together..

finally geet is responding maan...plz geet share all ur pains with maan...it will easy for both of u...how maan did see geet as married in his dream when he didnt know nything abt her marital status...now th lv of our munda will b become crazy coz he is starting to open up in front of geet n seeing geet as sexy...

reya ๐Ÿค—awesome update yar and ya BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR ๐Ÿค—
Happy New Year Reyu...

part 6
nice part...
wow in this i felt less painful...
thats a big accomplishment after reading ur update...๐Ÿ˜†
Geet's state is still scared and worrisome but Maan hai na will take care of it...
that Brij scumbag how dare he come back and try to harm Maan...
hope Maan teaches him a good lesson...
Geet for the first time, i think, has compared Maan with her so called husband...
Maan's love and care is really so beautiful...
Adi and Maan are so nice and friendly...
cont soon dear...