Posted: 12 years ago

err..i have the perfect solution ti thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

itna wadda KM...itne khali roomsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sighss...u get what i mean rightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

You know...that's not a bad idea...not a bad idea at all...*reya thinking* πŸ˜‰
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HOLY COW...IS MAAN PSYCHIC CAUSE HE TOTALLY JUST DREAMED THAT GEET IS MARRIED AND THEN AT THE END OF THE UPDATE GEET TALKED TO HERSELF SAYING THAT MAAN CAN'T LOVE A MARRIED WOMEN...OH MY😲 

BTW THAT WAS A GREAT UPDATE...I LOVED THE FACT THAT PARI AND YASH ARE FINALLY TOGETHER AND THEY ADMITTED THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHERπŸ˜‰ 

AS FOR MAAN...POOR POOR MAAN..HE JUST ADMITTED HIS FEELING AND GEET JUST TOLD HIM TO LEAVE😭 

I KNOW I KNOW...GEET HAS GONE THROUGH A LOT..AND WE ALL ARE DESPERATELY WAITING TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENEDπŸ˜• 

DO CONTINUE SOON CAUSE WE ALL CAN'T W8 ANY LONGERπŸ˜›
Edited by maaneetfanatic - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

You know...that's not a bad idea...not a bad idea at all...*reya thinking* πŸ˜‰

*aashu greases reyas thinking wheels some more*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
jnawaz thumbnail
Reya!!! look who is here!! and as usual...im sitting down to read and you are fist on my list πŸ€—...past week has been crazy in terms of work ...which is going great...officially on my own as of today...aur jaise ke you can see...abhi kuch zyada kaam nahin hai...although...abhi mera lunch time hai...toh main kha rahi hoon aur pad rahi hoon...just pray ke i dont get rice and chicken curry over my keyboard πŸ˜†

so there is payal again...i have to remember that that is what Maan calls Geet...πŸ˜•,,,aab yeh Maan usse "baby" bhi bula raha hai..uff...choose one name he he πŸ˜‰ im just saying πŸ˜›...nicely done dream...so climatic and all!! bravo darling!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...of course i saw it coming πŸ˜›...he he...i loved that Maan gave Adi such a big stake in the company...and that he believes the company to be Adi's only...loved that...i really want to see more Maan/Adi scenes on the show...hope GC comes back soon so we can get on with it already...😳...haw!! 😲 he said "MY PAYAL" in front of Pari!! im sure that didnt go unnoticed by her πŸ˜›...i hope she brings it up again 😈...aww...Yash and Pari confessed!! chalo..kissi ki toh story aage bad rahe hai!! he he πŸ˜‰...so glad that Geet gave herself away ang got caught!! awesome!! but i knew it!! daal mein kuch kaala toh tha...and the kaala daal is her hubby...is it the kamina Dev or something...tell tell...so i can plot killing him πŸ˜ƒ

oh oh...ps...last week update likhne ka time nahin mila...and this week is Eid...so...there might be a delay...but im trying...just fyi...kyun ke i know you wait 😳

love ya!
JAZ
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maaneetfanatic

HOLY COW...IS MAAN PSYCHIC CAUSE HE TOTALLY JUST DREAMED THAT GEET IS MARRIED AND THEN AT THE END OF THE UPDATE GEET TALKED TO HERSELF SAYING THAT MAAN CAN'T LOVE A MARRIED WOMEN...OH MY😲  well...he kinda shares a connection with her where he can sense her inner turmoil without her saying it...through his dreams...πŸ˜‰

BTW THAT WAS A GREAT UPDATE...I LOVED THE FACT THAT PARI AND YASH ARE FINALLY TOGETHER AND THEY ADMITTED THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHERπŸ˜‰  i know eh...finally after the wait of two years, Pari took the first step..girl power all the way πŸ˜ƒ

AS FOR MAAN...POOR POOR MAAN..HE JUST ADMITTED HIS FEELING AND GEET JUST TOLD HIM TO LEAVE😭  he is hurt by her gesture but he also understands that she is hurt as well😳

I KNOW I KNOW...GEET HAS GONE THROUGH A LOT..AND WE ALL ARE DESPERATELY WAITING TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENEDπŸ˜•  the wait will pay off..hopefully πŸ˜³

DO CONTINUE SOON CAUSE WE ALL CAN'T W8 ANY LONGER..lolz..i shall try but i haven't started it yet..maybe on thursday..i can start writing
😳
l

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Reya!!! look who is here!! and as usual...im sitting down to read and you are fist on my list πŸ€—...yayyy...u are here...welcome πŸ€—

past week has been crazy in terms of work ...which is going great...officially on my own as of today...aur jaise ke you can see...abhi kuch zyada kaam nahin hai...although...abhi mera lunch time hai...toh main kha rahi hoon aur pad rahi hoon...just pray ke i dont get rice and chicken curry over my keyboard πŸ˜†...that's awesome...i am glad things are working out great for you πŸ˜ƒ...hmmm...hearing you talk abt rice and chicken curry is making me hungry too..but i am just too lazy to get my butt downstairs for food..πŸ˜†
 so there is payal again...i have to remember that that is what Maan calls Geet...πŸ˜•,,,aab yeh Maan usse "baby" bhi bula raha hai..uff...choose one name he he πŸ˜‰ im just saying πŸ˜›...hahaπŸ˜†...the poor you...okay..pakka...only Payal..and baby occasionally...and oh ya..he use to call her 'dreamgirl' before he knew her real name...so that might come up again...πŸ˜†
..nicely done dream...so climatic and all!! bravo darling!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...of course i saw it coming πŸ˜›...he he..of course you saw it coming...u are my Jazzy πŸ˜ƒ
.i loved that Maan gave Adi such a big stake in the company...and that he believes the company to be Adi's only...loved that...i really want to see more Maan/Adi scenes on the show...hope GC comes back soon so we can get on with it already...😳...he would have given him the whole company if Adi would take it because it has grown with Adi's hardworkπŸ˜›...and yes...GC...dying for him to be back...
haw!! 😲 he said "MY PAYAL" in front of Pari!! im sure that didnt go unnoticed by her πŸ˜›...i hope she brings it up again 😈...this was the point where i had to go back and chk where he said that πŸ˜†...but ya...she knows the truth already πŸ˜ƒ..the truth that maan is denying..or was denying until he decided to confess😳
aww...Yash and Pari confessed!! chalo..kissi ki toh story aage bad rahe hai!! he he πŸ˜‰...so glad that Geet gave herself away ang got caught!! awesome!! but i knew it!! daal mein kuch kaala toh tha...and the kaala daal is her hubby...is it the kamina Dev or something...tell tell...so i can plot killing him πŸ˜ƒ...Maan doesn't know that she is married yet...he did see it in his dream but she only says it to herself after he leaves

oh oh...ps...last week update likhne ka time nahin mila...and this week is Eid...so...there might be a delay...but im trying...just fyi...kyun ke i know you wait 😳 ..no worries baby...i can understand...😊

love ya!...lubbbsss you too πŸ€—
JAZ

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next update reya...!!

update soon...πŸ˜›
jnawaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

.yayyy...u are here...welcome πŸ€— yes...better late then never!! Sonia's ff is on my reading list for today during lunch πŸ˜‰

that's awesome...i am glad things are working out great for you πŸ˜ƒ...hmmm...hearing you talk abt rice and chicken curry is making me hungry too..but i am just too lazy to get my butt downstairs for food..πŸ˜† speaking of food...i didnt get any on my keyboard...but i got a nice glob of curry on my nice white desk calander...ya...its yellow no 😭
hahaπŸ˜†...the poor you...okay..pakka...only Payal..and baby occasionally...and oh ya..he use to call her 'dreamgirl' before he knew her real name...so that might come up again...πŸ˜† tauba...wait...let me get a pen and paper to note down everything...all these names...vaise...i wanna see Maan calling Geet "Mishti" on the show again...but usse kahaan yaad hai...speaking of Maan..>GC is back!! woo hoo!! i cant wait for this track...Maan toh uss stalker ko nahin chodega...haila...THOUGHT!! since you are my stalker and he is geet's stalker...maybe you guys should exchange notes...i'd say hook up...but phir toh tu mujhe maar dalegi!!
of course you saw it coming...u are my Jazzy πŸ˜ƒ ...thats the problems w/ us seasoned readers/writers...we know too much...we know how to think...its a blessing and a curse all in one...speaking of writing...found my research...which i told you on FB last night...but i shall start working on the update today itself...πŸ˜›
he would have given him the whole company if Adi would take it because it has grown with Adi's hardworkTongue...and yes...GC...dying for him to be back... on the note of Adi...will we get to see some of him...i just love him...i think after writing him in for You & I...i cant get enough of him...he's so cute!!! i hope they use him on the show more...forget circus ki faltu love story and bring on Adi-Pinky ki romance!! 😳
.this was the point where i had to go back and chk where he said that πŸ˜†...but ya...she knows the truth already πŸ˜ƒ..the truth that maan is denying..or was denying until he decided to confessEmbarrassed i loved how she called him out on it...she was like...dont admit it to me but admit it to yourself!! im like preach on sister!! πŸ‘
Maan doesn't know that she is married yet...he did see it in his dream but she only says it to herself after he leavesOuch hmm...got it...wonder what will happen when he finds out...but answer this...he found her wearing white...white for me equals widow...you know...traditional and all...yet she's saying she's married...is her hubby dead and shes just one of those girls that are super traditional and considers herself married...maybe her sasural people did something to her...gosh so many possibilities!! LOVE IT and HATE IT πŸ˜†

..no worries baby...i can understand...😊 thank u!! 😳

***Important Note***

Hello my lovely people...so just letting you all know that i am dying with all the university workload...plus my health isn't at it's best...so finding time to write a update is hard...so please so bare with me...i will try to give you all a update as soon i can...

Thanks for your understanding

Love,
Reya 
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No problm dear,take care of urself n
will wait 4 update
Previous
1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 92
Next