mitzi11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yu describe everything beautifuly
craving more
thnx

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Whatever it is i hope soon geet gets well physically and emotionaly and also accepts maan and his love.
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey Reya...brilliant update...

Maan confessed his feelings but Geet behaved rudely because she is married...

what the hell she is thinking...I don't know still what her husband did to her but if there is love in between or if her husband doesn't have fault then until now Geet may be want to be back to her husband...it shows that her husband definately is responsible for her state and she is thinking about her marriage...

thanx for pm
mchopra thumbnail
i am going back to stalking..thnk reya for making it long..haha..i like stalking more than typing..hehe
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

i better see words here woman...soon...

done πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Manashi-

There are many things I love in this story. I will jot them down.πŸ€“ ohh...likey the specs Manny πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

1. Maan and Pari : Friendship is the most valued relation. What friends do and feel for us no one can. I simply adore this two together. πŸ˜ƒ I love their friendship too...because they are friends in the real sense...but they are also like siblings...and plus they have known each other their whole life...there is no need for secrets...πŸ˜ƒ

2. Yash and Pari : please inki nayya ko dhakka do. I was actually waiting for them to kiss. A love confession, a stranded lift and all they do is a HUG? I mean seriously? they spent two years in "pehle aap pehle aap" to say ILU, kiss karne me not only them but humare bhi baal safed ho jayenge I am sure.πŸ˜•πŸ˜† haha πŸ˜†...they are a slow pair...not to mention shy...both of them...they will take time with everything...kiss is something far away for them...they haven't even had their first date yet...patience my child...patience is the key πŸ˜†

3. Maan Singh Khurana : His kind of love is a material of fairy tales. He knows nothing about her yet he loves her to the level of insanity. I have a feeling that since he found Geet the day his Grandmother passed away adds to his feelings for Geet.πŸ˜³πŸ‘ you know...u have nailed down his character...he really does believe in happily ever afters...just because he wasn't interested in girls before he met Geet doesn't mean he doesn't believe in the concept of love..he does...and now sees a happy ending with geet...but of course he is yet to learn the truth..πŸ˜•

Now coming to the update:πŸ˜‰

Geet married or not for all I care. She is a woman wronged, and the person responsible deserves to rot in hell😑.😑 Its still not clear what kind of past Geet has, but the trauma and her silence (six months is a long time) says a lot about her suffering.😭😭 sighs...you are right...imagine the pain of the girl who may have a family...and people who are suppose to be her own...yet she doesn't say anything πŸ˜­

As a reader I would love to see Geet recuperating in a slow and steady way both physically as well as emotionally. The first thing is she must never think herself responsible for any of it. πŸ˜Š she is getting there...slowly...but she is...from the first night where she wouldn't even look at them...or communiate in any way...her trust is building back up...

And finally when justice strikes, let it be only her to see through it (of course with Maan and Pari by her side) but it must be her to put an end to her suffering.πŸ˜ƒ she will get justice...and she will get it herself...trust me...πŸ˜ƒ

No words to describe the brilliance of the writer. Fabulous.πŸ‘πŸ‘ aww...reya blushing with the praise...thanks so much Manny πŸ€—

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
happy for yash & pari & in pain for maneet 
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Continue soon
Originally posted by: princesssarah

awesome part...

loved it...

feeling bad for maan...hope the secret behind geet will be revealed soon...

waiting eagerly for your next part...

please update soon...

Thanks hun...glad u liked it...
hang in there for answers...i tend to reveal slowly πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: t_areeb

good to know geet's POV, she is too attracted towards him

nd maan how beautifully he confessed, and this update also gave confession of yash and meera

it seems geet is living maan's dream, she will try to distance herself from maan...i hope maan always stays there

Ya...i figured it was time u heard geet's inner turmoil too...before she gets to telling her story...yupp...it was a update of confessionsπŸ˜†...pari was tired of playing hide and seek...and maan finally figured his feeling out...
Maan senses Geet's pain through his dreams...in a odd way...his dreams will always reveal something...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: soniya_lovesu

AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  reya i ws controlling myself fr so long...honestly the first time i saw ur comment with the huge aaahhh...i got freaked out...i was like someone wants to kill me for getting geet married 

.... i tried to be a silent reader of ur ff so tht i wnt bite ur head off...bt i failed... U R AMAZING, terrific, fabulous.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.this ss is like a dream come true😍... It gives me great pleasure to read ur ss.πŸ‘πŸΌ.awww...i am so happy decided to break ur silence as well...thank u for ur kind words .😳

everytime i read this, i feel a different emotion built inside me.πŸ€—..honestly it's the biggest compliment for a writer when their reader feels the way we want them πŸ˜ƒ

U r fabulousπŸ‘... the way u portrayed maan's pain- i felt his pain...😭 sniff sniff...the poor fellow  

then the worry for the girl- i felt worried, then the urge to know her name- i also felt that emotion,πŸ€” Then the relaxation around pari and yash- even i felt relaxedπŸ˜›...yash and pari are here to lighten the storyline...their romance is supoose to take some of the tension away πŸ˜‰

Then when she told him her name- I literally jumped in joy with tears in my eyes😍... BUT after ch.4 i cnt stop myself from crying😭.😭...I hate BRIJ, Dev or who so ever had done this to her, or is she married to😑...But i want to thank you for not making her pregnant-πŸ˜ƒ cause wen u said tht PARI is an OB/GYN my heart literally sanked wen i thot tht maybe geet is carrying someone else' baby...πŸ˜²πŸ˜”πŸ˜³ awww...u cried hun ? but i didn't even kill anyone...and usually my readers blast me cause i do ..u will find out more abt her past later...so things will come into the light...πŸ˜‰

Please add me to ur P.M list and continue soon...😊 yup...added so do accept 
LOVE you...❀️ awww...love you hun πŸ€—
Soniya

P.S: from now on i will torture u with my commentsπŸ˜‰ bring it on girl πŸ˜ƒ..i am so ready ...
thanks for a lovely comment...loved it πŸ˜Š