Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

reya, what a fab update Thanks Sara :)

loved it ... totally ... so, finally she opened her mouth just in case to tell him her real name but i love to hear "payal" from his mouth ... you know, the comfort & bond with this name, that he have from last few days ...Even after she told him her name, Payal will hold a special place in his heart😳

pari & Maan are really worried for her ... poor girl, have gone from so much pain ... i know eh πŸ˜­...you will know more as she reveals her story..
so, finally pari said what actually he was denying to himself ... Dr. Maan Singh Khurana is in love ...he is...he just doesn't want to accept πŸ˜†
 i just love the way he understand her silent language ... and when he touched his hand after seeing yash ... omg, she is so comfortable yet silent towards Maan ..they have their own connection :)
 as she have opened her mouth & the title says so, i don't think she will tell him anything yet but glad that things  are turning good as of no worse than ... amazing...yup...u are right...the truth will come out in bits and pieces...
thanks hun...glad u are liking it...😊

do cont soon & do PM me

Originally posted by: udeshi91

awesome update dear

loved it
pari is so smart ha πŸ˜‰
she is a sweetheart 😳
loved the way how maan took care of his dream girl
wow he gave her a cute name , payal
glad finally she speaked although it was just a few words
hope geet will open up  to maan and come out of her shell soon
waiting to know what is disturbing her too much
thanks for the pm
please continue soon

Thanks hun...
yup...Pari is indeed smart and knows Maan well...she will help him understand his feelings...
Geet will take time in opening up...and revealing her past...but yes...Maan will help her...
Thanks for comment hun...glad u are liking it :)

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

even i am blinking  my eyelids once u know what i meant to say .YES, fabulous update πŸ˜Š.last line stole my heart reya, i am not payal ,my name is geet . first step to success . that was lovely and great going . 

Hehe πŸ˜†...Thanks hun...glad u are liking it...
and yes...Geet has taken the first step to progress πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: t_areeb

payal was a sweet name, coz he associated her with her anklet,

and i think the anklet is still with him
or he plans to give it back to her since he knows her name now

liked the way he visited her to tell every detail about his life

and hopefully geet will open up to him

He may know her name now...but even then Payal is special for him...
and yes...he still has the anklet...and i don't think he wants to give it back πŸ˜†...but he offered...and Geet didn't take it...
Let's hope for the best :)

Originally posted by: Angelic_mishty

u stopped at d clif πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰

continue soon
😊

HAHAH πŸ˜†...i love hanging you all in the air πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Viji79

Wow, MSK is so patient for a change. So Geet finally opened up. Cool

yes...his character is different from the show...here...he is patient and calm...because he is a doctor.so patience is required πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

Hey Reya...it was awesome update...thanx for pm

Geet is in trauma...something big has happened to her that is why she was in such condition when Maan found her...but Maan's continuous visits and talking is helping her to get out of her trauma...and the truth that he only saved her has make her somehow believe on him...

It's a slow healing process but Maan is able to help her because she finds comfort in him...he saved her life...that makes them share a sort of a connection...
and yes...Geet's past is what has made her the way she is now..
Originally posted by: zaara2212

Reya lovely update...but you torture us by giving this update only on wednesdays πŸ˜‰ hmmm
finally the dream girl told her name, I am wondering how traumatic her past might be

not bad maan is in love hmm πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

no intentional torture πŸ˜†...once a week is the best i can manage...😳...
hang in there for more of the past....

Originally posted by: swetha10

Awesome...

hmmm y did u stop...
plzz continue soon

Thanks hun...
I stopped cause it makes for a awesome cliffhanger πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Reya superb update.
Loved the way Maan and pari were trying to her her to talk.
Finally she said her name
Wonderful update dear.
Beautifully written
Thanx for pm.

Thanks Mehek...
Pari and especially Maan are her support now...they will help her open up...
Glad u are liking it...

Originally posted by: drashsree100

Of course , she's Geet , but even I was dying to hear it from her mouth πŸ˜Š
It was a Fantastic update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Simply enjoyed it to bits !! loved the silent communication !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
A complete 5 β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ package !

Thanks for pm .

Hehe πŸ˜†...yes it is Geet...but i liked hanging you all in the air...😈...with a possibility that just maybe it might not be Geet...
Thanks Priya...glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: punam2712

HEY REYA

GREAT STORY
LOVED THE WAY GEET HAS BEEN GIVING A SILENT TREATMENT TO MAAN AND HE HAS BEEN THE ONE TO CHATTER (FOR A CHANGE)
SEEMS LIKE SHE HAS HAD A SAD AND UNHAPPY PAST
HOPE WE GET TO KNOW ABOUT IR MORE

HAVE SENT YOU A BUDDY REQUEST
PLEASE PM WHEN YOU UPDATE
ALSO CAN YOU SEND LINK TO ANYOTHR FF YOU HAVE WRITTEN

Thanks hun...glad u are enjoying the story...i have added you back so you will get my Pms..
HehehπŸ˜†..he is the chatting one cause Geet doesn't supply any of the conversation..
Yes...the past will be revealed over the updates...slowly πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: hinal_maaneet

wowww loved it

oh so sweet of him to call her payal n the one way conversation was very interesting
n poor pari n yash i just hope that someone kicks their a** n they confess to each other their love
n finally maan's dream girl spoke

haha...πŸ˜†...ya somebody needs to get them to make a move...cause both of them are afraid to take the first step...Maan plans to help..but the guy has his hands full trying to undertsand his own heart πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..
yes...she spoke...but will she reveal all??? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: shalini01

finally she said something. omg i cant wait for the next update, will she be opening up to maan and par now. maan is so sweet and caring. and man did he fall hard for someone he doesnt even know. and pari and yash are just darn cute. thanks for the PM.

yes...she finallt said something...but will she reveal all??? πŸ˜‰...ya...the poor fellow has no control over his heart ..😳..
Yash and Pari are adorable...i should hook them up soon πŸ˜†
Thanks for the comment hun :)

Originally posted by: sharmake11

it's getting interesting

uff reya yu stop at the crucial scene

Thanks...that's the best part...leaving u all hanging πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Originally posted by: jazzerette

Pari is a great friend. How receptive she was of Maan's feelings even when he himself was struggling to name them.

Glad she finally broke her silence. 

Loved the update!!

Best friends have a way of understaning ur inner turmoil better than we can sometimes...that the best part about having a 'best' friend...😳..for me at least...my bestie gets me in a way no one does...
Yes...the silence is broken but will it last ?? πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the comment hun 
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

i loveee chinesee tooπŸ˜ƒ me three...chinese and Italian..my favs πŸ˜ƒ

anyways back on track..

parii is sooo sooo cuteee...just like meeraπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..ummm...no comment😑..none...and stoping comparing 'My Pari' to 'Your Meera'...cause i can't say anything abt her...😑

loved maan taking care of pari...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

and the anklet scene..and PAYAL senario was fab..sooo cute!😳😳 i ams usre geet must have smiled deep within at that..even if she is not smiling to anyone now..😭😭😭...i found that cute...😳..and maan is so sweet that if she were normal right now...she would have smiled πŸ˜Š

yash n pari scene was soo ci=ute...uska dil dhak dhak..on angry face😳😳..hehehπŸ˜†..pari can be quite feisty ...gud luck to Dr.Shergill πŸ˜†

whats the lab coat significanece..πŸ˜• was the abuser a doc too😑 u don't expect me answer that ? rite? cause i am not πŸ˜ˆ

btw hun..u daont say lab coat..u say DOCTORS coat..or DOCTORS APRONπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• HAHAHAH🀣...i didn't realize it until i read ur comment...i was probably think abt the chemistry lab i had to work on..πŸ˜†...but ya...i fixed it...thanks πŸ˜³

uhhuu...she spokee...yipppeee...

the nightmares are at bay when he is there..i am glad..

at least they bonded on one step!😳 They are getting there...slow and steady...😊

awesome TQ..lubb u😳 thanks DQ...lubbbsss you too...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: crazy_niddzz

mahiii...mahiii...mahiii...moi is back...!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› hello hello...welcome πŸ˜ƒ

loved the update reyu...it was absolutely rocking...πŸ‘πŸ˜³ aww...thanks nidz baby...me is happy u liked it..

kuch toh hua hai kuch ho gaya hai...kuch toh hua hai kuch ho gaya hai...lolz...i was just watching the song sequence that was in Geet...but here...it's Maan who should be holding the flower πŸ˜† Imagine..Maan breaking the petals off a flower to see if geet loves him or not πŸ˜†

oops pari and yash secretly admire and love each other but fail to confess woh bhi 2 yrs se...inka speed badhao plzzz...lol...haha πŸ˜†...they both are afraid of rejection...let me work on them...πŸ˜‰

loved pari-maan bonding...dost ho toh aise...waise mere jaise bhi aache hote hai ...haina reyuuu ??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

oops pari ordering THE MSK...and MSK obeying her orders too...!!!! haha πŸ˜†..sometimes she is like his elder sister...so she gets away with it...

maan knows he is affected by g..g...geet and has accepted too and pari too knos maan has sum dil ka rishta wid geet...hehe...somebody gotta tell the boy to face the truth..πŸ˜†

maan couldnt resist himself and ghar jate jate decided to have a glimpse of his angel 4m d jungle...lmao...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† *stop rolling ur eyes reyu*πŸ˜‰ ahahahahahahahaπŸ˜†...i was not rolling my eyes...i was laughing....

maan ke dream ke baarein mein mein kya kahu...i m chup bilkul chup par phir bhi will say sumthn...DREAMS DO CUM TRUE...!!!!!mahiii mahiii i like ur spirit...maybe the dream will come true...but just so u know...maan only has bad dreams...in which geet leaves him..πŸ˜•

haaye geet ka anklet...maan ne dekha and yaad bhi hai...not bad...mahiii mahiii...lolz...i just love the mahii mahii...u add at the end πŸ˜†

maan talking to sleeping geet and introducing himself and holding hands and geet unconsciously hugging him ...mazra kya hai ???? bolo bolo...hahah...i aint telling...πŸ˜†...

maan thinkin geet ka BF fiance husband bhi ho sakta hai...i was rofling after reading dat part...kuch toh nahi balki bohut kuch hi hua hai...mahiii..u never know...she could be with someone already...πŸ˜‰

loved the update reyyyuuu...keep rocking...mwahzzz...i kno mein comment karne mein thodi...bas thodi late hu...but better late den never...hehe*making baby faces* Thanks nidz baby πŸ˜ƒ...dw abt the late comment...me loved ur colorful comment...😳