Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awww maan cares about her so much!!!!! wonderful update!!! thanks for the update!! cant wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!!
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Poor Geet
and awww Maan already has feelings for her :D
cont soon
thanks for the pm
palsweety51 thumbnail
Awsome Story loved it Mann is so concerned about geet lets see what happens when geet gets conscious. Please update soon..

Raman
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part dear
loved it
cont soon
Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice ff update next part soon ...
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: esha143

res

Oh the pain Maan went through for her even though he didn't know anything about her is so touching...wasn't it ? ...he is a person with a pure heart..😳

Pari is so nice..I loved this mature n friendly Pari...So Maan is feeling connected to the girl already that he needs to see her for himself before his heart rests in peace...well the bond of love is always like that...its just a matter of time before he realizes that...you are right...πŸ˜‰when it's right...it's right...whether a day or a lifetime...it just a matter of time before he understands what is in his heart...😳
but who was it that abused her so much..???why is she in such a state??With a bullet wound also??What has happened actually?? Clearly you are not expecting answers here cause i aint giving them πŸ˜† 

Rey...u tortured poor Maan in this update with a load of questions...which in turn left ur readers' with another truck load...see how many questions I asked for which u sadist will not give any answers any time soon...I am sure of that!!!😑...
Hehe...πŸ˜†...u know me too well...the best part is that i have answers that u folks don't πŸ˜‰...u will probably go all laal on me...but u know i get a kick out of the torture πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ...and plus i have to live up to the title of 'torture queen' aashu has been me...
so all I can say is chuck ur Wednesday program n continue soon...so that I can rest in peace before u attack with another of ur brain-stormsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..why ? you don't like the once a week update program...i was thinking it would be easier because u guyz can expect it on the same day...and i can write over the week...but if i get a update done faster...i shall post it
Love you babyπŸ€—waise no need to say...update is wonderful...charged with tension n emotion n questionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...come back soon DB...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks baby...i lubbbsss you too..πŸ€—

Originally posted by: bansipatel

😭  😭  😭  😭
My heart is wrenching in pain...😭 😭...
oh god the girl was molested...??? 😑...that too continuously...😭 😑..who is that kamina...who did this to her...
maan is feeling for her unknowingly...
chun chun k badla lena maan...plz...😭
uss gadhe...nalayak ko plz sabak sikhana...
bechari girl was abused so badly..!! 😭 😭 *sniff* *sniff*
but loved the concern of maan for the girl he does not even know..😳
pari is his best friend..chalo he has a friend at least...!!
loved the update a lott..!! 😳

awww...don't be sad hun...i know the topic is sensitive so i can understand how it must be to read it...
The kamina questions will not be answered until much later...just cause i am mean like that πŸ˜†...no no...u will get the lady's story eventually...
Maan is bounded to this girl unknowingly...even he doesn't know what it is...😳..
Thanks hun πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mchopra

WHT did REYA do..OMG...

i mean first it was like this small a update..
sec u dont tll us who is she..though i kno its GEET...u see hazel eyes..
and third u made her being abused and tortured..wah..and u want lonegr comment..no way..till i get a good looong update jisme kuch ho i am going back to stalking..😑

ohhh woowww...the issues one person is having...sheesh πŸ˜†...
firstly...a small update is better than no update πŸ˜‰...and secondly...if the hazel eyed girl is geet for you then...very good...cause i aint telling you yet...
thirdly...what do i say? πŸ˜•...
and if i am not getting long updates from u...then i aint going to be giving u updates...forget long updates..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: spvd

part 1
nice part dear...
Maan is so worried about the lady...
hes too concerned for her...
and also restless and feeling the pain for her...
cont soon dear...

PS - though this new way of letting know about the various updates by many, u still pm me dear, because am sure i will definitely miss reading...so Reya darling me want pms...

Yes...he is worried about her because he feels connected to her in a way he doesn't understand..😳...and the feelings will only cont...
and of course i will still be sending PMs...that way is if you want the update right away without waiting for the PM πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the comment Deepa :)
ninand thumbnail
hey.. loved the first chapter..very interesting story.. and adoring this Maan already..

do continue soon.