Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

CONGRATS on the new SS...πŸ₯³

loved the prologue...

the first para did give me a mini heart attack...thinking ...ae lo geet to pehle hi mar gayi...πŸ˜†

but i was so glad to b wrong...πŸ˜†

maan n doc n geet his patient...😍...waise we all will be more than willing to become his patient...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

anyway...i do hope that is geet..πŸ˜•..n seems like she is also suffering...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

Thanks Jyoti...
i am glad u survived despite the bomb i dropped on all of u πŸ˜†...it would have been awesome if i had but then i wouldn't be spared for starting a story with a dead geet.πŸ˜†...
lolz...Maan only takes on heart patients...which would be all of us...since we go all πŸ˜ when we see him...
but is it geet ? πŸ˜‰..only time will tell...
Originally posted by: jnawaz

...he he...title se yaad aaya...im working on your OS...have most of it planned out but one  part has me stuck a little...i have work tomorrow...but ill try to work out the kinks by wednesday so i can start typing it πŸ˜›
yayyy...πŸ˜ƒ...*reya does a happy dance* ...can't wait for it...i didn't buy the book yet cause i want to read ur version first..

.. you know i love it regardless but the senti-types is awesome...as long as no one dies...i can take the sadness...bring it on...but...Maan ko Geet ke saath hi rehna chahiyeh...im just saying...saare suffering kabool but no separation...pretty please...*jaz makes angel face* 😳
Dude do u realize what you are saying Jazzy? No Death and No Separation?...when was the last time that happened in my stories? πŸ˜†..it has happened but as often as readers would like...but ya...i aint making any promises for this one...πŸ˜‰

i was scrolling down (being nosy) cuz you made a comment about how esha cut you off b4 you posted the part...πŸ˜†...i just wanted to see her response...mujhe kya pata tha kya woh directly story ke baare mein likhegi 😲...and of course...jaz hai tere saath!! πŸ˜ƒ
well...smart one...what else would she talk abt ? πŸ˜†...and u make up ur mind...one min u say no dead/no separation...and the next "jaz hai tere saath"...πŸ˜†...stop shifting ur loyalty...πŸ˜†

omg hell ya!! there is Mc Dreamy...and Mc Steamy...im a fan of Mc Steamy...he's the typical...bad guy, womanizer who falls for a girl and totally changes his ways...he's just too cute!! i want to cuddle with him!! the eye candy on that show alone makes it worth it...not to mention the gripping medical drama!! πŸ˜‰...
I don't even know how many seasons they have...i will end up getting hooked...especially when they are such hottt doctors..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...and all the medical drama..

..geet nahin hui toh why is maan saving her...yes its selfish but maan should only save Geet...kissi aur ko bacha liye aur usspe dil aagaya toh!? 😲...🀣 i just re-read what i just typed!! πŸ˜† ignore me...clearly i've lost my mind!! πŸ˜‰

i like making new connections...and new love estories...πŸ˜†

PS: Official Geet Businass πŸ˜†

Dearest Reya, 

It has been brought to my attention that your ff has reached 15pgs, therefore, it will be transferred to the FF section. If you have any problems...TOO BAD!! πŸ˜›...lolπŸ˜†

Geet DT! πŸ˜‰

Thank you kind MOD for letting me know πŸ˜†...what would i do without you ? πŸ€£
Your Stalker Ji...aka Reya <3
Dilsay thumbnail
lovely start 😊
plz add me to ur PM list Edited by Dilsay - 12 years ago
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love the concept and the mistery to it,knt wait for more,add me to ur pm list!
Originally posted by: esha143

here baby...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

hey buddy πŸ€—...how are you? 
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

hey buddy πŸ€—...how are you? 

me fine baby...
esha143 thumbnail
r u updating Rey??or not...
IF wont let me use like . . .😭

Hey all...Reya is back with chapter 1...thank you so much for the wonderful response to the prologue...hopefully this SS will live up to ur expectations..😳

A few things before the update.

1. To new readers: please, please, please...if you are adding me to ur buddy list, let me know who you are so i can add you back. I can't add people who i don't know because it just adds up to the time i have to spend on PMs...which i wouldn't mind if they resulted in the likes as well...As of the next update, i will have a PM list and only PM those people to make our lives easier. πŸ˜Š

2.Like i said, i am going to try for a update once a week...so we can make Wednesday the day. You can except a update by wed, but please don't set the date in stone. If the plans change and i don't have a update ready, i will post a note to let you all know. Plus, muskan aka muskarp has started something new: a thread for each day for the Maaneet FF updates. so it will be Maaneet + the date, there will be thread a day. i will always post the link  there when i update. Here is the link for today, it will also help you with the other stories u all follow.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1793981?pn=5

Okay, i think i am done now..πŸ˜†..okies...enjoy...but a FYI...it hasn't been edited...

Ch.1

I pulled the car to a stop at the Delhi General Hospital emergency entrance and got out opening the back seat door. Carefully securing her in my arms, I lifted her out of the car. Just as I have gathered her my arms when she lightly stirred with the movement.

"Hello Miss, can you hear me?", I called out.

She slowly fluttered her eyelids open  and I found myself staring into the captivating hazel pools of her eyes. She stared at me in confusion trying to figure out where she was, wincing as she tired to get out of my arms when clearly she had no strength.

"Please Miss don't move, I am just trying to help you.", I said trying to keep a firm hold on her.

She immediately panicked and started to sob as she tried to move away from me opening her mouth to say something but she soon lost unconscious again slumping back into my arms. I cursed myself for trying to scare her off like that and neglecting the severity of her injuries. Just then I saw a ward boy walking by.

"Mahesh, get a stretcher now.", I called out to him.

"Yes Dr.Khurana.", he nodded before he went off.

Within seconds, he was back with a stretcher and I carefully placed her on it but then realized how transparent her saree was; exposing her skin and her sleeveless blouse. Without another thought, I reached into the car to pull out my jacket and covered her as much as possible. Giving Mahesh a nod, we both wheeled her in.

"Wheel her into first available room.", I ordered and another ward boy took over. "Nurse Aarti, page Dr. Maltorta right now.", I called out at the nurse station as I passed by.

"But Dr.Khurana, Dr.Shergill is the ER in charge right now."

"Nurse, do as you are told, please page Dr.Maltorta right now."

She nodded, "Yes Doctor". Giving her a nod, I walked into room 102.

As soon as the ward boys wheeled her in, we had to get her onto the hospital bed. I won't lie and say that I was tempted to hold her delicately in my arms to put her on the bed gently but that wouldn't be professional behaviour. A doctor should never emotionally connect with their patient but technically she wasn't my patient, was she? Instead, I watched as the ward boys transferred her with one swift movement.

"What could it be that need my attention even after the thirty hour shift I worked?", I heard someone ask at the nurse station. Knowing who it was, I rushed out. 

I walked out to see Dr.Pari Maltorta. But she wasn't just my colleague, she was my best friend, the friend I had known forever since I was three. The friend who  supported me through thick and thin. And that's why I wanted her to deal with this case.

"I had them page you Pari.", I said from behind.

Pari's irritation quickly dissolved into worry as she saw me.

"Maan, what are you doing here? You are suppose to be taking it easy for a few days.", she looked at me with eyes filled with compassion and worry as she placed her gentle hand on my shoulder. "And what happened to you?", she asked as she took in my appearance as my white kurta was blotted with blood, not to mention the scarps I had gotten on my face and arms.

"Pari, I am fine but there is a case I want you to handle.", I said.

"Maan, you are not fine, you need to get cleaned up. You know that you can easily get an infection with these small wounds. And plus there are other doctors in the ER that can handle this case."

"Please Pari, I want you to handle this case. Don't worry about me, I will get one of the nurses to clean my wounds."

Pari looked utterly confused, "But Maan, how can I handle the case when I don't even know anything about it?"

"Even I don't know anything yet. I found this girl in the jungle at Delhi Hilltop---"

"WHAT? What the hell were you doing in the jungle?", she cut me off looking at me angrily. A few nurses knowingly glanced in our direction already aware of how we behaved with each other.

"You can yell later Pari, I promise. But for now, that girl needs your attention. All I could tell was that there may be a bullet in her right shoulder, a deep cut possibly from a knife on her neck and a wound on her left temple."

"Okay and "

"That's all I know. Now please go.", I said nudging her in before she could protest.

The door closed behind me but the fear and worry I had in my heart wouldn't leave. What was it about this girl had my heart all riled up?

Staying true to my words, I got one of the nurses to quickly clean my scratches and scraps up and then rushed back to the ER. As I tried to remain clam and composed while I waited outside, I fought the urge to burst through the doors to see how she really was. Minutes seemed like hours and I failed to understand the state of my own heart. Why was I so worried for a woman I knew absolutely nothing about? But those eyes, those eyes were full of sorrow even for the few seconds I had looked into them. Who was she? And who could have done this to her? I paced from one end of the hallway to the other as minutes ticked into hours getting no answers to my questions.

Finally after what seemed like ages, Pari finally emerged out of the room with a defeated expression. I rushed to her.

"How is she Pari? Is she okay?"

Pari touched my shoulder gently, "Let's go talk in my office."

I held her hand to get her to look into my eyes, "But is she okay?", I asked needing the answer, for the reasons even I was unknown to.

Pari touched my cheek lightly as she looked at me intently, "Yes, she is out of danger for now. Come on, go to my office while I grab some coffee from the caf."

"No, I just want to see her myself."

Pari opened her mouth to say something but I interpreted her, "Just for a minute. I want to see her."

"Maan, she is on sedatives right now, she won't gain consciousness for another few hours."

"I know but I just want to see for myself that she is really out of danger."

She looked at me intently for a moment before she simply nodded. I smiled and mumbled thanks before I turned towards the room door.

I slowly cracked open the door to see the room lightly dimmed with the daylight seeking in just as the sun was greeting the day. I walked over to her bed where she was now changed into a baby pink hospital gown and she looked much better than she had in that plain white saree. They was a bandage wrapped around her forehead, a patch on her neck and the wound was dressed as well. But she looked like she was at peace, sleeping without a worry in the world. Seeing her content expression brought a faint smile to my lips; but I had no idea why.

I could understand that I felt an obligation as a doctor to save her life but then why didn't I treat her myself? I had done my job by bringing her to the hospital then why did I wait for hours to hear about her? If Pari had told me that she was out of danger then why did I need to see her for myself? There were so many questions in my head; but I didn't have an answer for even one of them. I looked down at her angelic face and fought the temptation to caress her cheek wondering how it would feel against my fingers. I didn't know a thing about this but she had drawn me towards her in the matter of hours. There were countless girls throwing themselves at me but I had never paid any heed but this girl; I already knew she was special. I needed to leave now. She wouldn't like waking up with a stranger staring at her but I knew deep down that I didn't want to see her sorrow filled eyes. Not being to help myself, I picked her hand and laced our fingers together drawing in her warmth. Sighing to myself, I placed her hand back on the bed knowing I had no right to touch her like that. Giving her one final lingering glance, I walked out leaving the door open just a crack.

I took the elevator to the third floor and headed towards the direction of OB/GYN ward checking if Pari was there. This was the first place I looked because Pari worked as a OB/GYN in this hospital. Nurse Swati saw me looking around and knew who I was looking for.

"She's in her office Dr.Khurana.", Nurse Swati said and I nodded at her with a brief smile.

Walking down the hall, I knocked on the door.

"Come in"

I opened at door to see Pari seating at her desk with her specs on buried in a file.

She stood up as soon she saw me and came forward to hug me tightly. I placed my hands on her waist taking in the comfort she offered.

"How are you holding up?", she asked quietly with her head still on my chest.

"I am fine, just fine.", I said quickly drawing back. "Why wouldn't I be fine? I mean what does this girl mean to me?"

"I was talking about Dadi Ma.", she said with a intent look.

"Oh, Oh, I am doing okay. It will take time to heal.", I said quickly seating down on one of the seats opposite her. Pari walked around to take her own seat.

"So what can you tell me about her?", I asked.

"Not much more than what you initially observed. There was a bullet lodged in her right shoulder, which we got out. And I treated the cuts and wounds. But there is something else that worries me."

"What's that?"

"Her body is covered in bruises, not just bruises from the recent incident she had but old bruises that are at different stages of healing."

"You mean.." I said trailing off not wanting to say the words.

Pari nodded sadly, "I think she was abused. And abused constantly by whoever she was with."

My heart lurched with a sudden pain at the thought of her being hurt by someone. Pari reached across the table to cover my hands with hers.

"You okay?"

I simply nodded unable to speak.

"Maan, I suggest you go home and get some sleep. You haven't slept in two days."

"No, I want to be here when she wakes up. There are so many questions I need answers to."

Over to you folks...what did you think ? 

Love, 

Reya <3

next ch: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1786869?pn=27

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
res

Oh the pain Maan went through for her even though he didn't know anything about her is so touching... Pari is so nice..I loved this mature n friendly Pari...So Maan is feeling connected to the girl already that he needs to see her for himself before his heart rests in peace...well the bond of love is always like that...its just a matter of time before he realizes that...but who was it that abused her so much..???why is she in such a state??With a bullet wound also??What has happened actually??

Rey...u tortured poor Maan in this update with a load of questions...which in turn left ur readers' with another truck load...see how many questions I asked for which u sadist will not give any answers any time soon...I am sure of that!!!😑...so all I can say is chuck ur Wednesday program n continue soon...so that I can rest in peace before u attack with another of ur brain-stormsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Love you babyπŸ€—waise no need to say...update is wonderful...charged with tension n emotion n questionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...come back soon DB...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago