MG SS: Silent Suffering (LAST CH, pg.136) sept 28

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all...Reya here *waves*...i am back with a SS after what may seem a long time...for the last month or so...i only wrote OSs...and had no plans to start with a SS/FF..but against my better judgement...i am back...😆...I hope you can all bear with me for updates for this...while i balance university...so i am going to try for a update once a week...but let's see how the start of this story goes

Silent Suffering 

Index
Prologue: below (after eshu's post :P)
Ch.1:pg.17 
ch.2: pg 27
ch 3: pg 41
ch.4: pg: 52 
ch.5: pg. 68
ch.6: pg. 81
ch.7: pg.90
ch.8: pg.99
ch.9: pg. 108
ch 10: pg. 116
ch 11: pg.124
ch.12: pg.127 
ch.13: pg. 129
ch.14: pg. 133
last ch: pg. 136

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Rey...I loved the pic u posted for this FF...just loved it...it has a raw mysterious effect to it...
Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago

Prologue

I halted the car suddenly hitting the brake, crashing the tires of my BMW to screech against the sandy road. Getting out, I stood under the darkened clouded sky at Delhi's hilltop where all of Delhi showed but through my tears, the city seemed like a blur. Just like the blur my life had become without her. Today I was dressed in a white kurta suit wearing a colour I almost never wore; the colour one wears when someone passes away. And today was the day she left this world leaving me all alone.

Today the most important woman in my life had left me alone, the only who was mine in this world: my Dadi Ma. When my mom and dad passed away in a car accident when I was only three, my Dadi Ma took me under her wing and raised me to become a man my parents would be proud of. All my life, I worked hard to become someone she could be proud of. A straight A's student through out school, got a full scholarship to Harvard becoming a cardiologist. In the determination to become a man she could be proud of, I forgot to give her the love and time she deserved and now she was gone. Everything I was now was worth nothing. My tears finally began to spill out of my eyes silently making a stream on my cheeks. She was gone, passing away silently in her sleep. The reality of her death was finally sinking in causing me to sob harder.

Defeated, I sat at the edge of the cliff letting my dangle over the edge staring at nothing in particular thinking back to the days I had taken for granted. I listened to the silent night; it was the calm before a storm. I looked above to the sky as dark clouds rolled in; a storm was definitely coming.

Just then rustling of the leaves from behind me drew my attention. Wiping my tears, I turned around and looked towards the trees thinking someone would be there but there was no one in sight. The hilltop was as vacant as it had been since I had come.  Turning around to face the city again, I gazed at the tiny lights of the city, I sighed knowing I was all alone in this world now. The leaves rustled again from the same direction, but it was louder this time and I was pretty sure there was something there. 

Getting up, and brushing the dirt off the back my kurta, I slowly inched towards the trees where the sound was coming from.  But it was so dark that I wouldn't be able to see a thing. Pulling my Iphone out of pocket, I threw the light towards the trees but there wasn't bright enough. If I went any closer, I would be entering the jungle. I knew any smart person wouldn't try to enter a jungle in the dark but I couldn't help myself as the light rustling continued.

Taking baby steps in the pit darkness unless my phone light counted, I tripped over a branch and felt with a grunt a few feet away. But I quickly realized that I hadn't hit the hard ground. Moving my hands along where I had fallen, I encountered the feel of soft skin of a woman's arm. What the hell, was there a dead body here? My heart automatically started beating faster than usual at the thought. 

I lifted myself off the body and winced against the pain it brought to my lower back. The sky suddenly roared with thunder flashing a bolt of lightning as well. The brightened sky allowed me to see that there was a woman dressed in a simple white saree, which was covered with blood in numerous spots lying there. A woman who could possibly to dead. 

At first glance, there was possibly a bullet lugged in her shoulder and a deep cut on the right side of her neck which was still bleeding. I cursed silently as the sky darkened again. Fumbling in the dark to find her wrist, I checked for a pulse praying there would be one. After a few seconds, I felt it against my fingers, faint but it was still there. She was alive and that's all that mattered right now. I left out a sigh of relief. Using my phone, I held it close to her face ; there was a gash on her forehead that was bleeding profusely and there was a cloth tied on her mouth probably to keep her from screaming. My instant gut feeling was telling me that I was getting into the wrong situation. This could possibly be related to the mafia, underworld, anything and here I was ready to save her. But before anything else, I was a doctor. Untying the cloth off her mouth, I called out to her loudly.

"Hello miss, can you hear me?"

But there was no use, she wasn't conscious. And if I didn't hurry her to the hospital right now, she wouldn't live to see another day. I carefully scooped her in my arms ignoring the pain it caused my back. It was as if she didn't even weight anything. Taking careful baby steps, we made it to the car. As I carefully placed her on the back seat and looked at her for one second, I couldn't help think to myself: What the hell did I get myself into ?

So what say ? worth going on with it ???

Let me know if anyone is interested in being added to my PM list..

Love,

Reya <3

next ch: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1786869?pn=17

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 10 years ago
nice going eshu...i was trying to put the prologue right below it but it kept giving me the spamming sign...😆
esha143 thumbnail
Rey...when I first read the small part u posted at FF...I thought u have started off the OS by killing Geet...😡...u took me by surprise by killing Daadi instead...😛...love you for that...at least Geet is still alive...😉...Thank u for that...{n I knw I already said these lines in FF🤣}

Nice intro...so Maan is a doctor here...great...just what Geet need at the moment I guess...whatever she needs he becomes that...nahi?🤣🤣...nyway...would like to see what actually happened for her to be in such a state...so continue soon...😛
Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

nice going eshu...i was trying to put the prologue right below it but it kept giving me the spamming sign...😆

it was the same for me too...now also it said i'm spamming 😆😆
-jia- thumbnail
Eshu kitni baar Reserve karegi????

Jeh mera ishpot... 😎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all congratulations for the new FF..

I love the pic u have posted.. Its very mysterious.. 😳😳 Haaye I am so happy... Not that Daadi is dead but u had me worried yesterday...hehehe... So I was esctatic to read that it was Daadi and not Geet who is dead... God!!! I sound so stupid.. but can't help it... Geet is still alive and kicking.. not in literal sense 😆😆 but yeah Maan is there to save her.. 

Loving the mystery 😳 who killed or tried to kill Geet? Errr.. It is Geet... right???😕 Oh God...it better be.. 😡😆😆 

Wonderful start baby... 👏

Luv u for not killing Geet...😳
Edited by -jia- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: esha143

Rey...I loved the pic u posted for this FF...just loved it...it has a raw mysterious effect to it...

Thanks girl...took me forever to find the right one...i was thinking abt making one with Maan and Geet...but i knew i don't have the skills or the time...
-jia- thumbnail
Awww nidzz.. technically u r 3rd so dont fret.. yeh eshu n reyu gappe marring and filling all the spots...
Originally posted by: -jia-

Awww nidzz.. technically u r 3rd so dont fret.. yeh eshu n reyu gappe marring and filling all the spots...

hehe...that's exactly what we were doing 😆...