We miss "BALH" for 3days...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
after the mind blowing episode...we can't wait for 3days for next episode...this the long wait...BALH...miss u for 3 days😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
guys what do u say???????????????????????????????????????????
yeah we miss balh for 3days...oh no...long waittt
Oh man!!!!! tell me about it...monday seems so far away...the only reason im craving for the otherwise hectic monday to come soon is BALH...i hope they make it 5 days a week soon..
I miss it like mad...but at least we had a good episode which we can keep watching again and again...but definitely miss it...😭😭
seriously yaar... me too missing the show like mad.. i just dono wat else to do.. so i'm watching the episodes again and again...

hope they make it 5 days a week soon..
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

seriously yaar... me too missing the show like mad.. i just dono wat else to do.. so i'm watching the episodes again and again...

hope they make it 5 days a week soon..

I have downloaded all the RaYa scenes from Youtube on to my laptop...so have all the nice scenes which I can keep watching..
Definately yar i will also miss balh and guys next week episodes will a very nice hope tat we wil see sum cute @ romantic momets in raya's reception
Originally posted by Neenzoo

I have downloaded all the RaYa scenes from Youtube on to my laptop...so have all the nice scenes which I can keep watching..

me too dear... i have all their scenes in my laptop and ipod too... i watch it daily ðŸ˜ƒ
han mujh se w8 nhi horahaaa ...