Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

alina ko abhay se pyaar ho gayaa - Page 2

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
anmol abhina and panchi not happening ðŸ¤¢no abhiya scenes ðŸ¤¢bechare chand danish heavy weight uthana oada🤣jealousy factor true love ki nishani ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Abhay and ALINA rock on because this friendship stemmed from the heart and from the sharing of kindred spirits mentally because they are always the outsider looking in on the world as they are treated with hatred and are filled with nothing but despair and a common goal of a destiny filled with uncertainties and difficulties.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

Abhay and ALINA rock on because this friendship stemmed from the heart and from the sharing of kindred spirits mentally because they are always the outsider looking in on the world as they are treated with hatred and are filled with nothing but despair and a common goal of a destiny filled with uncertainties and difficulties.

Ayeesha seriously I agree with u and abhina are gonna rock it togather and alina will use her powers to save abhay😃
kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh god mujhe to samajh nhi ata pyar itni jaldi kaise hota hai...plz tell me😆
n why abhay n pia...ohh god plz cvs in dono ko dehradoon se door bheej do...ye dono hi ek doosre ke liye kafi ha🤣
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Abhay was genuinely nice and protective towards Alina and it is not an act. I don't think the entire focus should be on Abhiya as this is a story, the other characters also deserve attention so I see nothing wrong in Alina, Panchi or Misha tracks.