Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 people who are not liking abhina plz dont enter this post dont want to hear anything against them!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rupa U go girl. I feel Alina is just a freind for Abhay anyway. But i want to see a full on bonding moment between the pair. 

Pia can never be replaced in Abhay's life. One one makes an entry its difficult to let that person go. 

@sunflower U have me wrong i am not saying anything bad about Pia but all i am saying is she's had fun with Jeh before her memories came back moving on is fine by me with Jeh but watching Abhay jealous was a myriad of pain and fun and Pia in a jealous state is cute as well. jEalousy tracks are used so the couple can become stronger and PKYEK is a little unpredictable with CV's messing the storyline as it is so why not have fun ?  so its not all bad having Alina in Abhay's life. I love Abhay and Alina's connection. Its something we haven't seen before. 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i do not believe Alina will be negative. I feel like Alina will only bring Abhiya more closer, and her love will be more sacrificing.!😳 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

i do not believe Alina will be negative. I feel like Alina will only bring Abhiya more closer, and her love will be more sacrificing.!😳

Syria she n abhay will have a bond of friendship which I think Pia also wont be able to break m sure abhay will never alina just because Pia will say him noπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
idk why people are getting paranoid. they still know 93% are Abhiyans, and will always remain that way. Just b/c Alina entered does not mean people will change their fan base or Abhay will fall for her. Seriously, it took 200+ years for Maithali name to be go, and still there some where. How can the same guy fall in love with another girl. Pia is Abhay's life. Alina is a sweet girl, and my intuition refuses to believe she will be negative. I mean Alina getting more close to Abhay means more possessive Pia, and I think this will push her to break off her fake relationship with Jai. I mean Pia already knows a bombshell of Jai's reality, and I am sure Alina trying to get more close to Abhay means she will be more resistant to Jai,and she will avoid him more.!😳
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: syria2014

idk why people are getting paranoid. they still know 93% are Abhiyans, and will always remain that way. Just b/c Alina entered does not mean people will change their fan base or Abhay will fall for her. Seriously, it took 200+ years for Maithali name to be go, and still there some where. How can the same guy fall in love with another girl. Pia is Abhay's life. Alina is a sweet girl, and my intuition refuses to believe she will be negative. I mean Alina getting more close to Abhay means more possessive Pia, and I think this will push her to break off her fake relationship with Jai. I mean Pia already knows a bombshell of Jai's reality, and I am sure Alina trying to get more close to Abhay means she will be more resistant to Jai,and she will avoid him more.!😳

Well said Syria πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
bite_war thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
luks like bite war has raised a word war between members by posting here  abt alina ...ne way ppl plz don't get panic I m taking back my words...πŸ‘πŸΌ. Njoy wt ever track u wantπŸ˜‰
Edited by bite_war - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bite_war

luks like bite war has raised a word war between members by posting here  abt alina ...ne way ppl plz don't get panic I m taking back my words...πŸ‘πŸΌ. Njoy wt ever track u wantπŸ˜‰

Thanx and alina is right now more important character after abhay and PiaπŸ˜‰