Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey bite war leave ALINA alone she is the most prettiest girl because she has a heart of gold and nobody should be bashing here ok. Some of us actually love ALINA . She brings Abhay's best side out. Pia Dobrial has had her fun with Jeh and has made ABHAY jealous enough now the tables are turned. Abhay will help Alina become stronger and its not her fault she's fallen for ABHAY after all who can help themselves fall for ABHAY? It shows Alina is all heart and sees beyond beauty she sees the HEART. Just how the Old Pia was like.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

hey bite war leave ALINA alone she is the most prettiest girl because she has a heart of gold and nobody should be bashing here ok. Some of us actually love ALINA . She brings Abhay's best side out. Pia Dobrial has had her fun with Jeh and has made ABHAY jealous enough now the tables are turned. Abhay will help Alina become stronger and its not her fault she's fallen for ABHAY after all who can help themselves fall for ABHAY? It shows Alina is all heart and sees beyond beauty she sees the HEART. Just how the Old Pia was like.

Exactly ayeesha ppl just like to bash others without seeing their good points! ALina is no negative she helped abhay and pia and almost got herself killed by her brother but no one even seem to see the good point of her it's ridiculous! U said it so trueπŸ‘
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bite_war

[God dam!! Cvs once again screwing the show as leads track were just suppose to be starting then alina  came between them itz really  frustatating for fans , abhay raichand only suits wid her pia raichand not any fugly betty or werewolf jassi...😑

Alina is pretty ..& if u dont like then u dont need to enter in abhina related post ..can u read that this is abhina post .
More over ...abhlya cant keep doing coohei coo all the time in jungle 🀒  lol . if u see pkyek abhay has not fallen for alina ..Angry
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@bite_war-hey just mind u'r language and don't u dare bash alina...okay...
We love alina and adore her alot😳...she is quite pretty and beautiful...
I m myself an Abhaya Fan and we all know dat abhaya r meant 2 be together...and regarding Alina i m sure she will be Abhay's best friend and will always support him...and moreover i hope she helps Abhaya in fighting against their enemies...😳Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -rupa-

Alina is pretty ..& if u dont like then u dont need to enter in abhina related post ..can u read that this is abhina post .
More over ...abhlya cant keep doing coohei coo all the time in jungle 🀒  lol . if u see pkyek abhay has not fallen for alina ..Angry

omg Rupa gusse mein 🀣
i think ppl need to see Alina how she is actually...makeover ke baad
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Not really happy. And it's not starting. Because Abhiya's track just started this week. And Abhay doesn't care for her in a lovey dovey way, he cares for her just as a friend. His heart beats but only for Piya. πŸ˜Š
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

omg Rupa gusse mein 🀣
i think ppl need to see Alina how she is actually...makeover ke baad

LOlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†with out make up also she look good ..let she how she will look after make over ...when it is piya & misha doing it πŸ˜†

everyone is hating alina as if abhay has fallen for her ...aise ho gaya tho patha nahe kya hoga 🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Noorii-

Not really happy. And it's not starting. Because Abhiya's track just started this week. And Abhay doesn't care for her in a lovey dovey way, he cares for her just as a friend. His heart beats but only for Piya. πŸ˜Š

I just want abhay to care for her whether as friend or more m fine with anything I would love a beautiful friendship of abhina which no one can break in world!πŸ˜‰
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

I am sorry I don't agree with you here about Pia. Who pushed her towards Jeh, it was Abhay. Abhay who did not want her to come into his life, played with her heart and mind. He had his reasons, but did Pia know, no right.

I don't like it when someone attacks Pia without justification. Even right now Pia does not want to be with Jeh. This was Abhay's idea to keep their relationship a secret. So she has no choice but to be with Jeh.  So this not being fair with Pia because you guys don't like her. There are some of Pia's fans as well. 

Do you really think Pia was having fun with Jeh, while she was pining for Abhay all the time. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes alina is a nice girl, who might end up being friends for both Abhay and Pia. I just don't want another jealousy track. Want to see some friendship between the 3. 

I know one thing in Ekta Kapoor shows the leads love never changes, no matter how many people come in their lives. 

Alina is no where bad looking, infact she does not need a make over. She looks just fine to me.