Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sidchu

CV's love to confuse us like they did with Jeh๐Ÿ˜†

Archie I saw the episode again -- I dont know why I think its neither Maithali and neither Dipaanita -- its haseena -- I dont know why but I just visited Kishwers page and saw some of her photos -- Her fingers match exactly the ones showed in the scene ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And you know what Kishwer wears lot of red nail polish! What if it is Haseena!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But then again Suku is also wearing dark red nail color these days and plus the hands were very skeleton like --- then it has to either Haseena or Maithali! Unless these people are using a body double for the entry scene and its dipaanita.๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
1visulover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeh  siblings to abhiya ke peeche ki padh gaye 1st jeh and now alina

oh god save our abhiya hope is sab ke baad abhiya me koi misunderstanding na ho jaaye...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Archie I saw the episode again -- I dont know why I think its neither Maithali and neither Dipaanita -- its haseena -- I dont know why but I just visited Kishwers page and saw some of her photos -- Her fingers match exactly the ones showed in the scene ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And you know what Kishwer wears lot of red nail polish! What if it is Haseena!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But then again Suku is also wearing dark red nail color these days and plus the hands were very skeleton like --- then it has to either Haseena or Maithali! Unless these people are using a body double for the entry scene and its dipaanita.๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Areey CV's love to confuse us it has to be dipu aunty๐Ÿ˜† like they did with Jeh and confused us m sure it's dipannita as she only uses her hands like that๐Ÿ˜† haseena and metz uses fangs not hands๐Ÿ˜‰
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1visulover

yeh  siblings to abhiya ke peeche ki padh gaye 1st jeh and now alina

oh god save our abhiya hope is sab ke baad abhiya me koi misunderstanding na ho jaaye...

Love story dark nahi hogi toh maaza kaisey aaega๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
bite_war thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Yeh kya kardiya CVs...

abhi toh Abhiya ka re-union howa tha..was waiting for their romantic scenes..
 i like Abhina..they are cute..Abhina will be good...i would like to watch their friendship scenes but not now..
I want some Abhiya scenes first...๐Ÿ˜†

God dam!! Cvs once again screwing the show as leads track were just suppose to be starting then alina  came between them itz really  frustatating for fans , abhay raichand only suits wid her pia raichand not any fugly betty or werewolf jassi...๐Ÿ˜ก
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bite_war

God dam!! Cvs once again screwing the show as leads track were just suppose to be starting then alina  came between them itz really  frustatating for fans , abhay raichand only suits wid her pia raichand not any fugly betty or werewolf jassi...๐Ÿ˜ก

U are not supposed to bash alina ok๐Ÿ˜ก and abhay and alina are friends why do u forget alina risked her life to save Pia and abhay who were puppets to Jeh in Tyaagi murder case! Think before speaking and yes we love alina with or without her current get up she is a sweet girl and dont u dare bash her again๐Ÿฅฑ
usha786 thumbnail
It would be only one side love, abhay's love only for pia, even he can't imagine other girl
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

It would be only one side love, abhay's love only for pia, even he can't imagine other girl

We know that I just love their frienship and want them as BFF and more scenes of abhina๐Ÿ˜›
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: piki

i want abhina to b GUD FRNDS but not love plzzz

abhiya are soulmates(tho abhay is DEAD)BUT AS THE WORD GOES soulmates SO I  do not want anymore obstacles woh bhi alina she is a wolf and if she turns -ve then toh gone

Me too want them as BFF and finally abhay will have some best friend now๐Ÿ˜‰
bite_war thumbnail

U are not supposed to bash alina ok๐Ÿ˜ก and abhay and alina are friends why do u forget alina risked her life to save Pia and abhay who were puppets to Jeh in Tyaagi murder case! Think before speaking and yes we love alina with or without her current get up she is a sweet girl and

dont u dare bash her again๐Ÿฅฑ

oops I m so scared . of U dude... .
.๐Ÿ˜ณ...