ArHi tonight - Tera hone laga hoon

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok , I've never posted here ..but Iam becoming a huge huge fan of the show offlate. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

May I ask , how many of you , felt your heart melting tonight ? I know , I did.  ASR , what's he ? An Enigma of some sort ? He's got Khushi on his mind 24/7 ..a desperate case of OCD , yet , Khushi's right..He's " Ajeeb " .. what he says is different from what he thinks & what he thinks is different from what he feels.. I sometimes feel like , his head , heart & mouth are at constant war with each other. But tonight , was pleasantly different .. They actually functioned together .!. Lol  In harmony ..Did he really ask Khushi  " Tum teek ho ? " ..Her expressions cracked me up .. Lol But the scene was adorable ! ASR's expressions stood out best.. He looked so dazed , disoriented & confused. He was perhaps confused about what he felt for her. He didn't actually have that stiff .. expressionless face tonight ..but had rather garnered a very soft look on his face. He was perhaps affected with what Anjali had told him ..but I liked the way he just let her be in his arms ..looked normal or rather relaxed. Lol I know  this is an ArHi post ..can't just be talkin abt him  Lol .. But yes , ASR's  falling for her ..very slowly though , but he is..not sure abt Khushi yet ...
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i was πŸ˜ƒ the whole timeπŸ˜†
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav is surely falling but has no clue what is happening to him... Khushi on the other hand is not feeling anything except awkwardness for now.. which I'm liking.. I sooo wanted Arnav to fall for the fair maiden first!

And hey... welcome yaar and post to your heart's content!... All of us love reading each other stuff here!!... All friends here... ya see!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The romance has begun !! Newsflash: Arnav is changing for good !!☺️ I so can't wait for Monday. Eager for more ArHi.😍
Vera thumbnail
I guess the Tum Theek Ho was for both for the running into him part and  the accusation of stealing incident :)
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank god they arent mad at each other nymore...

i loooved them today...😊
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is such a lovely post!

I agreee. ASR was amazing tonight, he's begun to def feel for Khushi. When Anjali tells him that Khushi was accused of theft, he's genuinely concerned for her, and hence he asks her, "Tum theek ho?"
Even where they bang into each other, the ASR we knew would've pushed her rudely or told her something about deliberately coming in his path or something. But noo, today Arnav had this really soft, concerned look which looked so wonderful.
And thus, even Khushi's behaviour towards him is softer, combined with shock, cause she doesn't know what's gotten into him. Gradually, seems like the hatred between the two is gonna dissolve into an understanding.
I still cannot believe those two were standing in front of each other and managed not to yell and fight and be mean to each other. πŸ˜†

-Ishita
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey..great post.and its so nice to c u here.i know u frm dmg forum,but guess u dnt know me as im quite an inactive person.loved d post.hope 2 c more posts from u here.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have been watching IPKKNM for about a week and I am totally hooked onto both Khushi and Arnav, seperately and together!

Most daily soap's have extremely likeable male leads and imminently dislikeable female leads...I think, Khushi is one of the cutest, most realistic and extremely funny females leads that Star Plus has ever had! And Sanaya does such a commendable job of portaying a character which is so obviously different from her real self!

Today's Arhi scene was very nice...a bit cliched, but the actors simply lifted the scene with their expression's and body language! Arnav's bewildered, confused state of mind and Khushi's awkwardness and hesitation...it was portayed so well, with just one line of dialouge...Tum Theek Ho?

Damn good show today!
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aa123.80

This is such a lovely post!

I agreee. ASR was amazing tonight, he's begun to def feel for Khushi. When Anjali tells him that Khushi was accused of theft, he's genuinely concerned for her, and hence he asks her, "Tum theek ho?"
Even where they bang into each other, the ASR we knew would've pushed her rudely or told her something about deliberately coming in his path or something. But noo, today Arnav had this really soft, concerned look which looked so wonderful.
And thus, even Khushi's behaviour towards him is softer, combined with shock, cause she doesn't know what's gotten into him. Gradually, seems like the hatred between the two is gonna dissolve into an understanding.
I still cannot believe those two were standing in front of each other and managed not to yell and fight and be mean to each other. πŸ˜†

-Ishita

Aww Ishita ..you're so right Lol .. They actually stood infront of each other , not getting mad . Iam waiting for more scenes like that , where Arnav actually maintains this sensitivity towards Khushi ..Although I like ASR & his charm to bits , his flamboyant attitude , the arrogance that comes along , but one can't deny that fact the he's changing . Maybe , by the time , he realises his love for Khushi , he'd actually be a little quite transformed.
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago