Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

No luck by chance for Ekta this time - Article

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

No luck by chance for Ekta this time

He is perennially scowling in this soap. Sameer Soni, returns to the small screen as a sour-faced, cranky character in Parichay, Nayee Zindagi Ke Sapno Ka. Ekta Kapoor's obsession with long names sure must have its basis in astrology. Ekta is highly superstitious and perhaps hopes the length of the name will bring her good luck. But this serial needs a stronger script as luck alone will not suffice.

After playing an endearing charmer in Jassi, Sameer has opted to play a crabby loser with a caustic sense of humour. Kunal Chopra (Sameer) is this brilliant lawyer whose career goes bust after he opts to get into business and is taken for a royal ride. Predictably, his love life too suffers as his girlfriend, who happens to be his former employer, J.K. Thakral's daughter, is not too enthused about spending her life with a loser. One can't blame her because failures have made Kunal so annoyingly taciturn, that Richa opts to dump him. Mona Vasu (Richa), returns to the small screen after Radha Ki Betiyaan. Mona has put on weight, she was already plump even while she was acting in Radha… She wears this funnily cropped short wig β€” whoever has created that wig needs to take a sabbatical β€” that makes her look like a clown. This coupled with tight fitting western clothes do not give her the sophisticated look that she is aiming for. Mona needs to shed that flab immediately.

Even Sameer has become podgy; it sure looks like marriage to Neelam really suits him. There appears to be no chemistry between these actors, even when they were supposedly in love with each other. Of course, there is a joint family too. Kunal lives with his parents, unmarried sister, married brother and his wife and a younger unmarried brother. The politics of living in a joint family has been portrayed rather well. There are undertones of humour too especially when Kunal teases his perennially weeping mother by calling her Meena Kumari, every time she gets melodramatic.

Arati Singh, who plays Seema, Gaurav's wife and Kunal's bhabhi has warmth that makes her very appealing. There is another romantic angle, Anand Chopra, another budding lawyer, who is forced by financial constraints to work for his brother's ex-boss, J.K. Thakral falls in love with his colleague Siddhi Mallik. Newcomers Saurabh Jain and Keerti Nagpure (Anand and Siddhi) are so expressionless that you can't make out when they are happy or sad. Hopefully, they will learn to act by the time this soap comes to an end.

The story is still evolving but somehow it lacks the energy. It does appear like Ekta Kapoor is desperately trying to include every ingredient she can to make this soap her hit. Her biggest competition would be her own soap, Bade Acche Lagte Hain, which appears at a later hour on another channel. Between the two serials, the latter definitely has more appeal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i love the family bond and excellent humane emotions shown in this show
the actors are doing a fab job
though siddhi expressions needs to be improved but she is ok ...
anand is doing a fab job
sameer is good in his angry as well as witty scnes
the real winner in this show is its excellent direction (all thanks to Muzzamil Desai ) and excellent portrayal of humane emotions

my special favorites in this show are saurabh jain as anand and aarti singh as seema ,sameer is good.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
yes its great show . sita you were in tere liye forum right . after long time . please help this forum to be more active .
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: my_jaan

yes its great show . sita you were in tere liye forum right . after long time . please help this forum to be more active .

yup i was there on tere liye forum
now a days i am mostly on facebook
not getting so much of time to spend on India-forums and facebook both
i am there on this page of Parichay on facebook ,this page is really active on facebook and has got many fans ,if you are on facebook ,you can join http://www.facebook.com/pages/PARICHAY-Nayee-zindagi-kay-sapno-ka/111147015652224?sk=wall&filter=2
yup i will def visit this Parichay forum from time to time when i will get time 😊
LoveTVShows thumbnail

no i am on facebook .

Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i completely disagree with this article except the mona vasu wig one.this serial is rocking and all the actors are doing excellent.πŸ‘,

i do watch bade ache lagte hain...to be frank i like prichay more than BALH cuz BLAH  has lot of irritating characters dadi, nani, nuts, nuts elder sis, her elder bro, nuts mother, mama,priya's friend and her loser husband... all most all. but all the characters of prichay r very cool and impressive except the thakraal.BALH has star value but  parichay has so many new comers and are all doing their level bestπŸ‘.

I LOVE PRICHAYπŸ˜›
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

expressionless...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not really...being newcomers...they are doing pretty good...😳

thanks for sharing the article
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like dis show alot,
actors are also doing well.
Show has a different concept other than daily drama show.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i second that shumi except mona's wig i can't agree with the article.i like both parichay and bade achhe lagte hai but comparing both these shows with one another is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.may be both are ekta's shows but they belong to different genres and time slots.moreover balh has well established actors as protagonists and some senior actors as supporting cast whereas in parichay except sameer soni all the other cast are either new to acting or only few shows old.as naz said though saurav,keerti are new comers they are doing well and should be given time to improve.the show is nice,well directed with good dialogues and is going with good pace.inspite of no promotion,no well established cast the show is doing pretty well and it'll definitely pick up in the coming days.πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for sharing sana😊
sitakshii thumbnail
yup in parichay all the actors are doing fab,plus the story is diffrenet and the briliant ways in which the human emotions hv been showcased in this show ...i dont hv words for that infact for 2-3 episodes i was literally crying seeing the emotional scenes of anand and kunal and between kunal and his father ...it touched my soul ...excellent show which directly touches your soul...