BV 16th September - Written Update - COMPLETE - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the really nice update,,i am sad i want to see tension between jagat n gauri ,,,
Felt a little sorry for Jagya today. I mean for a while if we forget the J-A-G triangle and consider J-G as a normal working married couple then I feel G was a bit over board. And I appreciate Jagya's  maturity of keeping cool as well. He is more sensitive towards G's feeling and dreams and acts a good husband to her.

mujhe to lagta hai ki jagat ne apne saas sasur ko isi liye bulaya hai ki kam se kam jagat ko ghar ka khana thik se milekyunki gouri to kuchh khana banati hai nahi isi liye jagya ne socha ki kam se kam gouri ki maa yaha rahegi to woh ghar ke kaam mein haath batayegi aur jagya ko kaam se chhuti milegi.
jagya is really an idiot. He is tolerating Gauri's tantrums without a word. And how shabbily he used to treat poor Anandi. He definitely needs to be taught a lesson. As for Guruji...😡...Hope Anandi comes and teaches him a lesson. Also I think now Asha will realise what a bad character this Guruji whom she reveres so much really is.
Originally posted by purvim

mujhe to lagta hai ki jagat ne apne saas sasur ko isi liye bulaya hai ki kam se kam jagat ko ghar ka khana thik se milekyunki gouri to kuchh khana banati hai nahi isi liye jagya ne socha ki kam se kam gouri ki maa yaha rahegi to woh ghar ke kaam mein haath batayegi aur jagya ko kaam se chhuti milegi.

chutti nahi...dish n cloth washing me madat n compny milegi...😆
thanks for the update

gauri got a good surprise any wife would want

precap looks dangerous
just saw clips asha escapes with anandi,but in police station rude policewalaa😡 more interested in supporting dhongi  babaa...then another scene baba and his supporters   comes to madan singhs haveli trying to talk  to asha,😲"eashwer pareeksha le raha hai sahanshakthi ki .😡." , hearing this nonsense shyam throws him out 👍🏼,but then police arrive siding with baba and shyam fights with them too..