•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
nxt day la in khushi type salwar goes to arnav's room. arnav shocked seein her. la was havin bluettoth in her ear. khushi in rickshaw tellin dialogues to her. la asks did u sleep properly yesterday. rickshawwwala thinks khushi said it nd tells nahi i didnt get tymπŸ˜†πŸ˜† khushi tells rickshawwala stop here hw much! la said this to arnav!! nd khushi said la to tell do u want tea or coffe. rickshaw wala said no i dont have tym to drink. khushi reaches house nd hit her head nd said devi maiya la said this. la tells arnav if shawl falls on her arnav throws d shwal nd it fells on khushi. wat a funny scene plus rubba veπŸ˜‰
U r ryte... It soo funny and cute... Like it soo much...
That was truly hillarious. By the way I have to say. La did looked nice in that shalwar suit.😳 And the way she acted the typical 'Khushi' way, it was so funny. πŸ˜† The Chunri scene was danm good. πŸ˜‰
OMG! She proposed him? He's going to seriosuly break her face now. Poor La. I feel abd for her now.
woooπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†..really looking forward to watch the scene...thnx 4 sharing😳
the scene was hilariousπŸ˜†
Originally posted by nav_bat

That was truly hillarious. By the way I have to say. La did looked nice in that shalwar suit.😳 And the way she acted the typical 'Khushi' way, it was so funny. πŸ˜† The Chunri scene was danm good. πŸ˜‰
OMG! She proposed him? He's going to seriosuly break her face now. Poor La. I feel abd for her now.
yes poor girl! la was lukin nice in both d salwars!!! i lovd la's dream too. but one change in dat instead of two girls arnav will bring khushi nd tell la to get lostπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The scene was damn hilarious.πŸ˜† La looks quite good in Indian wear. Poor Arnav seemed baffled by the new and reformed Lavanya.πŸ˜†
It was really the funniest scene of yesterday's episode. Arnav was looking sooo Hot in his red red shirt but bechara got sooo confused by Lavanya's questions and behavior. LOL!
Loved the last scene the most.. Arnav made the dupatta fly but landed on Khushi.. **haaayyyeee.. Rabba Veee Rabba Veee!*
It was such a funny scene πŸ˜†..Plus did anyone notice? Khushi had a new cellphone in that scene..