Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: neeme

Caps of disguise seen ..Not so Clear πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Papaaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG !!!!!! πŸ˜† ... looks like I missed something huge !!!! Gosh ... duo ... they're loooking sooo cute πŸ˜† ... I have to see this scene at any cost now !!!!! heheheheh chhhooo chhweeet
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The episode was okay.. Not very good. The funny scene was fine but unnecessary. Still fans got their rewards after a long time. Vivek-Fredie teasing was good..after a long time, but that typical dialogues could be better.

Sachin and Nikhil did nice jobs to their parts. Kajol was okay too. So as Dr. Salunkhe and Tarika..

FW did show some of Purvi. As the new series is just to began from next week, That should be big platform for Purvi to come back. Her suspension will be cleared next week as the man will survive.

Rating : ***

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saw that one scene ... awww ... it was chooo chweeet !!! The way Daya sir said Papaaa ... with a certain nasal effect ... it was damn cute ... and the argument between cataract and conjuctivitis ... πŸ˜† ... even before that .. Abhijeet's dialogue "woh jo aankh ka itis hotha hai woh hua hai" 🀣 ... don't know if this scene fitted well into the story or was unnecessary ... but it was pure fun ... I loved it (for the first time someone laughed genuinely in a CID scene while watching with me ) ... and also the BG music here at the entry itself was funny !!
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the episode was not bad. and the disguise scene was just too sweet yaar! I really enjoyed that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† people who think that Daya sir is not "cute", watch this one. love our cutie bubbly!!😳
shalini.cid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
missed it due to xamz... n cant watch online now!! ...saw the caps... n lyk always the caps r interesting than the case... waiting for the WU wich is also ALWAYS  makes the episode more better than it is!!!! πŸ˜›  i reeaaallly wanna watch the trio disguise scene😳😳!!!!!! but cant πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘
Edited by shalini.cid - 12 years ago