CID

Aditya- Dayanand Discussions, Comments and Pics-VI - Page 83

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: astonish

😔 What did i do...?? I just told my thoughts...

I felt it was a pure case of overacting... those slow motion dialogs... Her expressions... Like the homely ladies of old black and white films ... Doing everything in slowmotion...even giving expressions in slow motion...

That was not over acting Astonish, The actress was playing the role of that kind of women. One if those who use tears as weapon. As a tactic to hook men. Those who are on the lookout for a bachelor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NandiniPS

That was not over acting Astonish, The actress was playing the role of that kind of women. One if those who use tears as weapon. As a tactic to hook men. Those who are on the lookout for a bachelor

🤣
Now please...I don't want to start feeling bad that Abhijeet fell for the trap. Anyway...Daya was there to tell him 'achchi tarah soch lo boss'.
Yes he almost fell for it. Thank God her husband was alive
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nandini has read shruti deeply😆..i just saw a woman who overdid in showing her gratitude towards her husband's friend and in the process inadvertantly ended up carving a niche in his heart and then shattered it. Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mansi.,  pvkd,  Hasini_smile,  aadrika-,  visrom,  astonish,  Bhavanab
,  neeme,  deep_banerNandiniPS

Thank you so much...

This content was originally posted by: deep_baner

nandini has read shruti deeply😆..i just saw a woman who overdid in showing her gratitude towards her husband's friend and in the process inadvertantly ended up carving a niche in his heart and then shattered it.

No she was not so genuine a genuine person whould not have barged into his house and stayed and stayed and then cooked mattar paneer

She used the age old proverb the way to a Man;s heart is through his stomach
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: deep_baner

nandini has read shruti deeply😆..i just saw a woman who overdid in showing her gratitude towards her husband's friend and in the process inadvertantly ended up carving a niche in his heart and then shattered it.

Adi sir's performance in this part was one of the best ever...that's why I like watching it. I feel as bad for him as I felt in Sr insp Abhijeet...

That scene in the bar...he bangs the table and turns away...😭

Then he goes upto Viren and calls out...you can hear the heartbreak in his slightly raised pitch.Oh man!!!! 😭 

but am saying nandini, that i did not read her as deeply as you..everyone has his/her perspective...

even in that scene where he comes back after seeing viren and asks shruti why she had lied to him, the anger it seemed had originated mostly because of the disappointment he felt as viren being alive shruti would have to go back to him...also in the end the way he calmed down and his eyes then showed a dawn of realisation which reminded him of his duty was superbly portrayed by him.
Well when did I say he didnt portray well?
nandini, the second part was not a reply to your post above...it was independent...😕