Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Indeed ... I didn't even know the pic had 2 more people apart from our duo 😆 ... these people are more than enough to make us stare at our TV sets ... and like the episode !!! I can tolerate yet another Maut Ka Aashirwaad if I get to see 'duo' and not just Abhijeet & Daya !!
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
people are discussing about DUO & smile ... and I didn't know about it.. ðŸ˜†

as soon as I spot them both actually together coming into the lab my eyes popped out the next moment on seeing them both sharing a smile  ... I was trying to recollect when was the last time I've seen them both together smiling like that and interacting with each other while eyes fixed on each other 

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought if they cant come together just for the biweekly format then if the one episode is dominating by them together & another episode just present in the few scenes separately...i think then their problem as well our problem can be solved...what do u say ?
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
^ ood idea Madam ji ðŸ˜›

but whose going to fulfill our wish ... 
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

^ ood idea Madam ji ðŸ˜›

but whose going to fulfill our wish ... 

I know no one can hear it but kya karu ulta seedha dimaag mein aate rehta hein ke kaise woh dono ek saath aa sakte hein
Bhavanab thumbnail
IMO .. the best way is ro remove the biweekly idea .. get back to the team of max. 7 (including1 forensic doc.) ... and get back the old days creative team !!!! Am i asking for the moon ??? yes I am ... kya karein Dil chahta hai ..
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They will never ever reduce the team size...unless someone wants to quit themselves...
Actually they are all prepated for any of the voluantary attritions
Bhavanab thumbnail
I know they won't but chaahne mein kya jaata hai ??

It's the fault of this whole biweekly format ... I knew this day would come when the biweekly ad came ... still some hope persists ...
-Twinkles- thumbnail
they must have recived some kind of good response for this over all change since past one an a half year... that's why they are still stick to this "change"

on this account I feel there are very few of us who love to prefer CID as the old one before the " so-called" changed occur 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They have to do 2 episodes per week as per Sony's orders. They have to keep Daya or Abhijeet in every scene. That's now possible with bi-weekly.