Aditya- Dayanand Discussions, Comments and Pics-VI - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
Frankly speaking, I feel a bit awkward in those senti duo scenes..I prefer them together when they are doing their duty. But, I did like the scenes where Daya teased Abhijeet for some or the other reason. Nowdays, its just Abhijeet who has kept me hooked to CID. The duo scenes these days are just a misnomer.
Originally posted by visrom

I don't understand why the word is mentioned in plural and with the 'some' prefix.

Marriages means Daya and Abhijeet's wedding..
Nothing to beat this one.

THIS is the real DUO investigation. I love this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9auerWUZoeI[/YOUTUBE]

From 7:00. This is 😍
yeah, abhijeet in a bid to reconstruct the crime scene throws himself sideways and Daya catches hold of him spontaneously...👏.nowdays the spontaneity is restricted to hurling accusation at each other and in the end saying "ye sab 1 plan tha" Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
Look at how they stand together and analyse the case...it was such intelligent investigation - real detectives at work. 😍
I also like them working togather finding clues rather than the senti scenes
There was a case "The case of the tempting diamond". Duo are scene in a kitchen speculating and retracing the murderer's trail. That was also one duo investigative sequence that I loved.😃
Yes investigation is the catchment point for me as far as CID is concerned

They are not understanding this...they are replacing Daya with sachin in investigative scenes and bringing duo together only in some strato episode. I hate the recent scenes of duo like the fighting scene in the Goa episode or that mental hospital scene in AKA.
Actually, I have seen that despite seeing a plethora of crime shows, I feel a personal attachment to CID only. I mean I can forego watching any other show, but missing CID makes me feel as though I missed an important part of my daily life.