Aditya- Dayanand Discussions, Comments and Pics-VI - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Well about T is your opinion and about Shruti is mine. We can atleast respect each oother's openion if not agree with it

I find nothing unwatchable in T scenes. I only find her a non actress but thats it

but Shruti I find nothing wrong with the actress but I dont like such ckingy charecters
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
What i said that's only my opinion...i always respect others opinion...
I never say i like the character of Shruti i also dnt like her but the actress is good just for that the scenes r good as i feel it...
Originally posted by debasree04

What i said that's only my opinion...i always respect others opinion...
I never say i like the character of Shruti i also dnt like her but the actress is good just for that the scenes r good as i feel it...

No no Sree my comment was not for you๐Ÿ˜›
I know...that comment was for me.

I have mentioned on the prev page that I like the Shruti episodes for revealing a different Abhijeet to us...I love Abhijeet in those episodes, so I like the shruti series. I have not paid any particular attention to Shruti. the actress was ok, forget the character.

She was much better than the 'Abhijeet...tum yahan kab tak sote rahoge'...๐Ÿคข
Hee Hee yeah it was for Vis๐Ÿ˜›

Who said this sote rahoge dialogue?

Dr T - when Abhijeet was lying injured with a bullet wound. It sounded more like she was about to burst out laughing.
Originally posted by visrom

She was much better than the 'Abhijeet...tum yahan kab tak sote rahoge'...๐Ÿคข[/DIV]

Hmm...sorry to step in to your discussion... But.. i think ๐Ÿค”
Performance of T and shruthi are two incomparable elements... One is no acting and the other is overacting...
She didn't overact...she was asked to do it...just as A is asked to flirt in the lab...how would people like it if I say Aditya Srivastav is overacting?

I don't mean to compare Adi sir and that lady...just that the characterisation of Shruti is questionable.

Nanda's issue is how could a lady just barge into a bachelor's house and ask him to let her stay there? It's a valid point. Abhijeet himself was hesitant, but she pestered him to let her stay and he gave in.

Then she started pouring out her sob story to him and befriended Abhijeet's kaki. She then started showering her affection on him, blushing in front of his friends and Abhijeet was attracted to her too. She was acting alright...the problem is that we feel she shouldn't have done that and then broken Abhijeet's heart.

Chodo...
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Dr T - when Abhijeet was lying injured with a bullet wound. It sounded more like she was about to burst out laughing.

Yeah poor Shraddha, she has a problem with emotions. Even AS lying unconsious in front of her could not evoke emotions in her๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜” What did i do...?? I just told my thoughts...

I felt it was a pure case of overacting... those slow motion dialogs... Her expressions... Like the homely ladies of old black and white films ... Doing everything in slowmotion...even giving expressions in slow motion...