Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I like this look of Abhijeet.

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was just watching the "Wedding jitters" video...the opening scene where Abhijeet and Shruti are seen at a shopping centre..the flitting of varied emotions due to experiencing a heady situation in a short time period has been portrayed laudably by Aditya sir

undisguised joy can be seen plainly hereπŸ˜ƒ

surprised and a little disconcerted on hearing that a lady had mistook him and shruti as a couple.😳

Daya rings him up and Abhijeet still on cloud 9 says "hello or haan daya" in a dreamy tone...πŸ˜†

Daya must have discerned the dreamy tone so, he immediately normalises his tone and Sr Inspector Abhijeet is back with a bangπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘
@ Nandini- do not think of her...just see how he has done justice to that sequence of acting.πŸ˜‰
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thats impossible I hate her as vehemently as some hate T here
Yeah, I know...I am in neither of the boats...πŸ˜† but I can understand, its not as if I am equally fond of all CID members.πŸ˜‰Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ironically I am the one who first uploaded wedding Jitters to you tube
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
C'mon Nanda ... I mahy a times enjoy Aditya sir's efforts to even make  T scene watchable ... Look at him ... the way he says "haan Daya" .. totally lost ... I find it very good .. and the transition back to being normal !! I love him here ..
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

C'mon Nanda ... I mahy a times enjoy Aditya sir's efforts to even make  T scene watchable ..

T scenes are never watchable.πŸ₯±

But the Shruti episode is watchable as we got to see a different side of Abhijeet...forget about what Shruti was.

Abhijeet revealed his romantic, chivalrous, shy, absentminded and heart-broken side.  I got to see this, so I like the Shruti series...I have no special liking for her as such.

visrom thumbnail
 'Adi' is anyway married.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

But the Shruti episode is watchable as we got to see a different side of Abhijeet...forget about what Shruti was.
 Abhijeet revealed his romantic, chivalrous, shy, absentminded and heart-broken side.  I got to see this, so I like the Shruti series...I have no special liking for her as such.

I think the major difference we saw becoz of the actress...i believe for a good romantic scene its very necessary both the person should know some acting...though i dnt like the character of Shruti but still i like the episodes...Abhijeet sir was just superb in it...
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago