Aditya- Dayanand Discussions, Comments and Pics-VI - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh, you are squeezing them on purpose? 😕

@VIS DII... DII darsal jub main IMAGE URL deta hun... tou wo sizes 1024 n 756 dikhata hay... mujhay lagta hay PICTURE buht BARI ho jayeygi... thatswhy... chalein ab POORI POST ker dun ga... ok without SQEEZING...
@VIS DII n BHAVNA DII... SO SORRY for LONG POSTS...

You can reduce the size...you should give 550 x 450 for full size or 300 X 240 for small size. It will maintain the same ratio without sqeezing. Length/Width should be around 1.2.

Like this...

@Vis keeping an eye is there job

Well my personal observation is that PnG images look compressed. So JPEG images should be used
btw Vis ... I noticed your and astonish's pics have a certain red border around them ... why ??
I use snipping tool and not print screen to make a cap. That gives a red border...maybe even Astonish uses it.Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Actually ummm mujhe ne woh itna pasand nahi hai Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
snipping tool ??? on youtube ?>? 😕
I am sorry about that Nanda, but I feel it's easier to use snipping tool because unwanted things can be edited out while making the cap itself. Otherwise if you are on youtube, all the extra stuff come and then you have  to manually delete it or post caps with the play button, status bar, those 2 borders on either side of the pic etc.

And yeah, Nanda...that's one way of knowing my caps. 😛

Bhav...Snipping tool is installed on my comp.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
yeah thats one way of knowing your caps

Well I use paint to crop and that too I have learnt recently