Aditya- Dayanand Discussions, Comments and Pics-VI - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
The jahaaz episode was really special...I can't explain it...during those days, the images were brighter and this one was in bright sunlight. And those goggles added to the charm.
I wonder where Deep is...I would love to see her make some caps of the Jahaaz episode. I couldn't find the full video. I requested Bento for it.
Phone se kitna nikaal sakte hain...????

There's another scene - in Khooni Khel where they were chasing a truck and Abhijeet puts his head out of the Qualis...and his zulfein were flying wildly there too.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Nanda...😔 

Kya hua?
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Kya hua?
I have explained in my PM. So please carry on the discussion.
What is the best disguise of Abhijeet in our opinion Bhav and Vis?
My favourite stays the 619 coins one ... the Taxi driver ... I've also liked the Meeth one .. and even that painting seller guy disguise !!
I also loved the librarian disguise of  ACP-Salunkhe 'Bhindi' scene episode !!!
Originally posted by NandiniPS

What is the best disguise of Abhijeet in our opinion Bhav and Vis?
Very very tough to answer...he excels in all disguise scenes. I would say - the Khoon Ki holi one was one of the best...the way he shakes his neck...and that lovely moment when he takes off his mask and smiles at Daya and ACP and the relieved expressions on their faces knowing that Abhijeet is alive...it was one of the best trio moments ever. For me it's Sonu of Khoon Ki Holi.
ah!!!! All love the way he portrays the negative!!!!
Every single disguise of his has been special ...

in the Tapian one ... the way he enters the shop like a foreigner ... and the way he turns back into Abhijeet ... the flow o transformation is excellent !!