i missed daya sir stunts
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Now I cant remember which one lapata lash was
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the one in which a lady is killed and her laash goes missing ... it's first kept in a sack and then moved somewhere else ... the sister of this lady sees hallucinations of her sister calling out to her ... finally it's their aunt who's the culprit I guess !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was not a memorable one...I remember it just because of this scene.
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
⭐️Daya sir in first episode and in recent episode(cid  mission Goa II,aired on 3 sep.2011 )

⭐️Aditya sir in case of injured witness(1999) and in a recent episode(titled 'aankhein',aired 17 sep. 2011)  
Edited by subha. - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: subha.

⭐️Daya sir in first episode and in recent 2011 episode(cid  mission Goa II )

⭐️Aditya sir in case of injured witness(1999) and in a recent episode(titled 'aankhein',aired 17 sep. 2011)  

Thanks Subha
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The only change I see in both of them is that they've become even more charming,handsome and suave 😳

I really liked the cap you chose from CID Mission Goa II ... Daya sir looked splendid in that suit.

Look at Daya sir in the first cap .. he was new,raw and rather unsure whether he would be successful as CID Cop Daya !!! a slight unsurity can be seen and that rawness ... is certainly very cute and charming to see ... In Adi sir it's different .. he realised he was a CID cop before ... so once he was on job ... the required strictness ... and no  nonsense guy ... he was and still is ... and this is where I appreciate the director .. No matter what the CVs have done with the show ... the way BP Singh as a director has moulded these charecters and the utmost justice these people have done is really commendable !!

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

The only change I see in both of them is that they've become even more charming,handsome and suave 😳

I really liked the cap you chose from CID Mission Goa II ... Daya sir looked splendid in that suit.

Look at Daya sir in the first cap .. he was new,raw and rather unsure whether he would be successful as CID Cop Daya !!! a slight unsurity can be seen and that rawness ... is certainly very cute and charming to see ... In Adi sir it's different .. he realised he was a CID cop before ... so once he was on job ... the required strictness ... and no  nonsense guy ... he was and still is ... and this is where I appreciate the director .. No matter what the CVs have done with the show ... the way BP Singh as a director has moulded these charecters and the utmost justice these people have done is really commendable !!

haaye sahi kaha
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

... the way BP Singh as a director has moulded these charecters and the utmost justice these people have done is really commendable !!

Abhijeet,Daya sir still have the same charisma which has risen higher even more, with passage of time..  
ya..wonderfully etched out roles and well moulded,with perfect selection of actors for the roles!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For Daya sir, it was his first time in front of a camera. He told so during the gallantry awards thing 2 yrs back. A slight nervousness can be seen.

But for Adi sir, he was already a veteran...started off long ago...during Madhumoy Sur days...but even there you cannot see any nervousness.