Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

*Faints Drooling* (Page 2)

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Joined: 26 March 2007
Posts: 7044

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged


That scene was awesome...it'll keep us going in the weekend...I'd keep watching it again and again and again...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_bat

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming *goes in day dreaming mode* 
Gawdd...Silly What was that?? Shocked I cudnt believe that todays ArHi scene was actually theirs..
Arnav and Khushi hug and he asking Khushi if she is ok..Embarrassed And then the chunari falling on Khushi.. Day Dreaming Haayye, it cant get any cuter... Day DreamingHeart


Edited by mishti_17 - 16 September 2011 at 9:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_bat

shonu2 Goldie
shonu2
shonu2

Joined: 21 January 2008
Posts: 1158

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Loved it!!! Not getting any work done today, only watching them!!!

Shilpa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_bat

nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 2814

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain



That scene was awesome...it'll keep us going in the weekend...I'd keep watching it again and again and again...LOL
True on that. We have loads of thing to pass this weekend out. ArHi, La, and ofcourse who can forget the 'stick to your screen' totally awesome pre-cap.She proposed him. OMG! Khushi's doing her jo, All-right!LOL I nearly passed out when the episode finished.Blushing
nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 2814

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Day Dreaming *goes in day dreaming mode* 
Gawdd...Silly What was that?? Shocked I cudnt believe that todays ArHi scene was actually theirs..
Arnav and Khushi hug and he asking Khushi if she is ok..Embarrassed And then the chunari falling on Khushi.. Day Dreaming Haayye, it cant get any cuter... Day DreamingHeart
ArHi, are cuter than ever today. Day Dreaming They seriosuly made my horrible day, turn into a fantasy filled night.Day Dreaming Love them to the core.Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Joined: 13 April 2009
Posts: 16300

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay Dreaming I am falling in luv with arhi ..They are becoming my addiction Day Dreaming
I loved arhi scene,arnav concern for khushi , small Hug Winkand thn chunri falling on khushi..Day Dreaming
And My expression was just like khushi when he asked "Tum theek ho " ROFL He is definitely changing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_batmishti_17

nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 2814

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Day DreamingDay Dreaming I am falling in luv with arhi ..They are becoming my addiction Day Dreaming
I loved arhi scene,arnav concern for khushi , small Hug Winkand thn chunri falling on khushi..Day Dreaming
And My expression was just like khushi when he asked "Tum theek ho " ROFL He is definitely changing
ArHi, are a drug.Day Dreaming My expression was kind off similiar too, my eyes nearly popped out, and I was like 'are my ears ringing or something?'LOL Yeah, he definetly changing, and the best part is he's changing for the good.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maha-

krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Joined: 28 April 2011
Posts: 660

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
afta readin awl da epic articles i just cant wait to watch ...=p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_bat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index