Posted: 12 years ago
I hate him yaar. abhi koi dusra upay nikalega. I just hope he does not succeed before ASR is fully into KKG9 I mean he is already but KKG is still confused I guess).I dont want him to be ever successfull. Let ASR find out the truth then LIVE IN. BTW I dont think KKG can do LIVE IN. IT could be like a contract marriage I mean ASR does not believe in marriage . So LIVE IN for ASR KKG and for the rest of the world marriage ke rassam.

That pervertwa is disgusting. It disgusts me to even see the part where they show him.😡 Kill Him. Kill Him.🤢

Seriously when he put his hand on her shoulder - I went UGH! Leave the shoulder that once ASR was holding! 
I hope he breaks his stupid perverted hand on the balcony rail when he beats it multiple times - every time his sick and creepy plans fail.
I am forever ready to kill Shyam... he is actually the first kill on my hit list of annoying characters lol!! Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mahi0809

I am forever ready to kill Shyam... he is actually the first kill on my hit list of annoying characterslol!!

If u want any help to kill that devil.., tell me.. I always ready for it.. I hate him...
ill come along with u trina!!im sick of him!!
Kill him..I realy hate him..i cnt wait 2 c wen arnav wil smash his nose in his head!!
How about this????😛

Edited by nitz17 - 12 years ago

Do it, Do it ..Trina ..But don't use the Gun.. Use the knife that too blunt one..Asani se marna nahi chahiye ..😃😆😆