Yaminibandi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Someone rings the bell and every is worried.Simar tells that she will open the door but maathaji says rajender to open the door because if the new bahu open the door it wont be good.Prem tells her mother not worry.Pari tells umna that I think he only came.But when rajender opens the door ...Ith is jamna and sattu.Sattu asks rajender is everyhing fine and why did u do late in opening the door. Maathaji says them to come in and talk.She asks him how is roli's hostel and wat abt admission.Jamna says that there is no admission in the hostel...( I didn't hear properly)Maathaji tells jamna that roli will study staying in their house only.Jamna says her that how can she study  staying in her sisters sasural for long time.Roli says that "yes papa..I will study in sme college in bvrindavan"But Karuna and sujata tells jamna that he should accept.Jamna agrees and tells tht he should leave now.Simar is remembering wat maathaji said(roli staying their house) and is worried.Roli comes there and simar apologises to roli that this is all because of her and one by one problems are coming...roli tells her that "Do you remember ...when i'm sad you said that when we are one there will be no problem for us...blablabla..Prems mother comes there and tells simar that her father is going and to be with him.Jamna in his room sees a saree and remembers that meena told him to give it to simar..prem comes there and calls jamna to cme with him.He takes jamna to their room and shows wat all memories with her father simar kept with her and shows their pic which is very old but still she have that..then he shows a pen which jamna gave to simar when she started writing wih pen.And then a book which jamna's father gave him and jamna gave it to simar and all the memories of her father.Simar sees all this when the episode ends.

Precap: Prem tells simar that she should have done smething wrong which her father doesn't like.
Edited by Yaminibandi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks Yamini for the nice update

avivakirk thumbnail