Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

ruky are you serious that someone said that😲 they really need a reality check then, hope you set them straight. the most important people should be your own loved ones and those close to you. Thats just crazy to value a star more than themselves.  That person you talk too needs help IMO😳

Yep I am serious unfortunately I was shocked when that member said it...you cant value a celebrity more than your loved ones or even value films more I mean its a storyline and I cant seem to think why there are fans out there that go over limit to get what they want.πŸ₯±
Commiting Sucide for a MOVIEE??? WTH!!! Forgod sake people, try to understand, movies are for your entertainment so are stars,dont take them so seriously πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago

this is too much ..their life have no value for them

I seriously doubt that story is true...!
This is how films like Bodyguard become hits.Mental Patients Ki Kami Nahin Hai Duniya Mein.
Originally posted by ruky786

^^^^Funny? I find it madness I find crazy! I find it ridiculous! Meena seriously thank oh God I ain't a crazy fan seriously! I'm glad there are fans on here who don't go that far. I remember speaking to a fan and he says to me he'll give up his life for hewhomustnotbenamed πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
I remember a phanka making a post saying she cut her finger but was happy to see the blood coz it reminded her of a scene where 'his' hand was bleedingπŸ€ͺ
omg
why ppl are so crazy by these movies
its just movies thats it
look they care for actor so much..do they eveb care for us..come on..they dont even know us
Originally posted by Meena1

seriously.. i am going to generalize here and say those that worship stars belong in asylums.. no celebrity deserves this much adulation..

its funny to read such incidents.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your Right, I swear this is sooo ridiculous!!!those kinda a news is like am reading a joke of the day!!!its tooo much!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
W*F clearly someone has lost ALL their marbles.
Originally posted by shamil

πŸ˜†
I remember a phanka making a post saying she cut her finger but was happy to see the blood coz it reminded her of a scene where 'his' hand was bleedingπŸ€ͺ

😲πŸ₯± Tauba Oh My Gosh!!!! really? That is so sickening and terrible.πŸ₯±