Posted: 12 years ago
Suicide bid for Bodyguard !😲
Published: Friday, Sep 16, 2011, 13:09 IST
By DNA Correspondent | Place: Ahmedabad | Agency: DNA

The latest Salman Khan-Kareena Kapoor starrer Bodyguard caught an Odhav resident off guard on Wednesday. He could not take his wife to the theatre to watch the film due to lack of time.

Shockingly, the woman was so disappointed at the change of plans and her husband's refusal that she consumed poison.

Now the couple has ended up in hospital-one undergoing treatment while the other is an attendant. The cops have registered a case of attempted suicide.

Naroda police said Anjala Parikh, a resident of Muralidhar Society, suggested to her husband Amit Parikh early this week that they go to watch Bodyguard. Amit, who works with a well-known textile brand in the city, said he did not have time to go for the movie.

However, Anjala was very eager to watch the movie. She became angry at what she considered her husband's neglect. As she brooded, her feelings increased in intensity and the mother of a three-year-old boy consumed poison at 10:00pm on Wednesday, police sources said.

As the poison took effect, she let out wild cries and neighbours rushed to her house. Emergency services were called and Anjala was taken to Anand Surgical Hospital, Saijpur in Naroda. Sources said her condition was stable and further treatment was on.

Cops said that the couple had got married five years ago and were quite happy till the tiff over the movie. Naroda police have registered a case of attempted suicide against Anjala and star

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😲ohh my god are  these  people carzy or what over movie she  tried to kill her self
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FilmiCityAdmin

nice ok

πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: ruky786

πŸ˜•

πŸ˜²
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: morsal_cute

πŸ˜²

Nice ok? How can a suicide be nice?😲 I mean the girl was killing herself just to watch Bodyguard...crazyπŸ˜• I understand if she wanted to watch it but trying to commit suicide isn't the right option.
Originally posted by: The_Killer

ONE MORE PROOF Why indian movie buffs and crazy fans have their brains on their knees 

seriously.. i am going to generalize here and say those that worship stars belong in asylums.. no celebrity deserves this much adulation..

its funny to read such incidents.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
^^^^Funny? I find it madness I find crazy! I find it ridiculous! Meena seriously thank oh God I ain't a crazy fan seriously! I'm glad there are fans on here who don't go that far. I remember speaking to a fan and he says to me he'll give up his life for hewhomustnotbenamed πŸ˜† Edited by ruky786 - 12 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have no pity for idiots.Edited by mz.gigglez - 12 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
there must b another reason 4 her suicide..may b a little bit related 2 BG...and d media made it huge..
Originally posted by: FilmiCityAdmin

the trailer was pretty flat.. lets se how the reviews are..πŸ˜•   i dont expect anything from a movie where Katrina is apparently doing more than she is used to πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or maybe we are used to..

So what is that you are high on.. coke.. pot.. hahish.. ?