•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
At midnight ishaan  wakes up and see that suhana is not there so he goes and open the door which was bolted , when suhana went out of the room who bolted the door from inside...does ishaan has habit of sleep walking😆
yay d blooper queen is back..😃
Originally posted by 111192

At midnight ishaan  wakes up and see that suhana is not there so he goes and open the door which was bolted , when suhana went out of the room who bolted the door from inside...does ishaan has habit of sleep walking😆
they have another way out of the room to the terrace...and probably Suhana took that...and Ishaan took the way out thru the door...😆
Originally posted by Shwets1502

they have another way out of the room to the terrace...and probably Suhana took that...and Ishaan took the way out thru the door...😆

shweta hmmm😆

Lo karlo baat, one finds bloopers, the other tries to find proper explanations for why it may have not been blooper. 🤣
@renu...actually i did not see Ishaan opening the bolted door...so tried to give an explanation...😆

@ekta...u are having fun na...thats it...😆

@renu...actually i did not see Ishaan opening the bolted door...so tried to give an explanation...😆

@ekta...u are having fun na...thats it...😆

I try to have as much fun as I can. 😆
So blooper is still a blooper or no blopper now !!! 😆
Originally posted by netri

So blooper is still a blooper or no blopper now !!! 😆

maine toh blooper hi dhonda tha par shweta ne blooper ki band baja di😆