Pratigya

no punishment for evil

ZooniIndian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys this is getting too much!

I just hope CVs don't let Ganga go easily on all the evil she has done.

I just couldn't see her slapping that poor boy for no reason.

She deserves to be punished for that.  She is such a bitch!

I hope CVs punish her. 

The problem is CVs just let go evil people go easily in this show.

Even Amanwa...the man who nearly ruined Aarushi's life was never punished. 
He said some rubbish to Arushi in the temple and went away happily with his wife.
Even Amanwa's younger brother, that loser, I forgot his name, who nearly killed Adarsh in a road accident was never punished.  Not only that guy was not ashamed of his behaviour, he said so much rubbish to Komal and Adarsh and went away happily with his friends.

What are CVs teaching young generation.  That you can ruin a young girls marriage prospects, you can hit somebody on the roadside, you can insult people left right and centre, you can abuse servants, and nothing will happen to you.  I'm sorry I think if Ganga goes unpunished, then we should leave this show.

For God sake CV's WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PUNISH PEOPLE WHO DESERVE PUNISHMENT.

Edited by ZooniIndian - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZooniIndian

Guys this is getting too much!

I just hope CVs don't let Ganga go easily on all the evil she has done.

I just couldn't see her slapping that poor boy for no reason.

She deserves to be punished for that.  She is such a bitch!

I hope CVs punish her. 

The problem is CVs just let go evil people go easily in this show.

Even Amanwa...the man who nearly ruined Aarushi's life was never punished. 
He said some rubbish to Arushi in the temple and went away happily with his wife.
Even Amanwa's younger brother, that loser, I forgot his name, who nearly killed Adarsh in a road accident was never punished.  Not only that guy was not ashamed of his behaviour, he said so much rubbish to Komal and Adarsh and went away happily with his friends.

What are CVs teaching young generation.  That you can ruin a young girls marriage prospects, you can hit somebody on the roadside, you can insult people left right and centre, you can abuse servants, and nothing will happen to you.  I'm sorry I think if Ganga goes unpunished, then we should leave this show.

For God sake CV's WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PUNISH PEOPLE WHO DESERVE PUNISHMENT.

All will see their day in hell one day, rest assured. ( I am not representing CVs 😆) just my view.
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Zooni u r absolutely right...but i'm afraid dat ur topic will be closed down as der is a special thread where all the "Topics to CVs" Should be discussed...so pls change ur title to something else dear so dat it wont be closed down!!

I so so sooo agree wid u zoooni wid ur post...neither Aman nor Jay or Amma was punished for what they have done...Even Arushi deserves to be punished...She was a part of Bigamy...illtreated Pratigya...and almost ruined Kesar's Life...And what about SS...he also deserves to be punished for all the Evil things he has done...And so is Ganga part of this "Should be punished" list...Hope dis time Cvs punish Ganga!!!
ZooniIndian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

Zooni u r absolutely right...but i'm afraid dat ur topic will be closed down as der is a special thread where all the "Topics to CVs" Should be discussed...so pls change ur title to something else dear so dat it wont be closed down!!

I so so sooo agree wid u zoooni wid ur post...neither Aman nor Jay or Amma was punished for what they have done...Even Arushi deserves to be punished...She was a part of Bigamy...illtreated Pratigya...and almost ruined Kesar's Life...And what about SS...he also deserves to be punished for all the Evil things he has done...And so is Ganga part of this "Should be punished" list...Hope dis time Cvs punish Ganga!!!

Thanks Roka..I have changed my title...😊
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In fact CVs r trying to show that wrongdoers mostly go scot free in our existing system...so they r being realistic...sometimes they show punishment too like adarsh & shyam were jailed for killing angad...krishna jailed for beating radhey, adarsh jailed for bribery, amma & shakti jailed for burying kesar...so don't lose heart...ganga too will be punished somehow...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zooni agree with you yaar cvs need to punish the culprit and biggest criminal in the show is SS,i hope all will get their punishment.