Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi+shayam marriage= arnav jeolousy

Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think from this track khushi and shayam marriage bring jeolosy in arnav as like dat khushi jeolous when lavanya is dare with him (arnav). or in maha episode which will held in 1st week of october. shayam will get caught / exposed as anjily's hubby. so after dat live-in track will start as soon as possible.

plzzz comment  if u like it of if u dont like den also comment. i'll appreciate ur comments and i eager wanna see ur comments.πŸ˜‰

lily

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
arnav wont get green on da face seeing kushi & da pervert but he'd get further fumed up & aggressive cuz of anjali. in order to get arnav jealous CVs have to bring a real guy not a pervert πŸ€£

gosh i seriously dont like this upcoming track but what to do... just have to wait & watch *sigh*
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

arnav wont get green on da face seeing kushi & da pervert but he'd get further fumed up & aggressive cuz of anjali. in order to get arnav jealous CVs have to bring a real guy not a pervert πŸ€£

gosh i seriously dont like this upcoming track but what to do... just have to wait & watch *sigh*

yeah right...
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol.. You're title cracked me up but I don't think so that would happen.
if ever Arnav gets to know Shyam is with Khushi, then good bye Shyam babua.. he'll get lots of pitaais and all from Arnav. LOL.

I actually would love Arnav getting jealous but with Shyamless? Naa baba naa!πŸ˜†
Edited by prinky02 - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Would LOVE to see Arnav getting jealous for a change... His jealousy would be earth shattering to know that he would lose Khushi forever but I hate it that this track is happening with Shyam ... MAHA YUCK... koi handsome/ sweet/ romantic sa stranger introduce karwatay and then with his boyish antics around Khushi... Arnav would have been dead meat... with Shyam even we don't feel the least bit interested... Arnav kya khak jealous hoga.. He would more likely be frustrated and angry at Khushi's audacity to go after his jiju.. and vice versa for Shyam to ditch his sis (Anjali) like that!

Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Mountainbreeze7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There's going to be a Maha episode?? πŸ˜² ooo Augh, i really hope Khushi never marries Shyam..EVER. All our T.V screens will show sick images of Shyam's creepy staring..and thats just plain scary. πŸ˜”
Noname7 thumbnail
Previously they have shown there is a large photo of Shyam and Anjali in their bedroom. Khushi now goes to that house everyday and from what it looks like have access to all room. It is funny that she has not seen the prominent photo. Moreover, Anjali-ji who is so keen to find her husband a sister and wants him to meet Khushi on several occasions have not found the time and reason to show Khushi-ji her wedding photo or photo of her hubby even casually!

I have not watched this serial from the beginning. Can somebody tell me what Shyam actually does (I mean does he work at all?). How he managed to marry Anjali? Was that with Chhote (ASR)'s consent?

sharie2525 thumbnail
as we already knoe that shyam is an ass**** and dud i would love to c arnav jealous but not for that creeep, but somehow I am liking this shaadii and all track cauz when arnav will get 2 knoe bout it he will be like awawaw, cauz at that time he won't knoe that the groom is that idiutt and that would b a best sceneeeπŸ˜‰
Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i think that he's going to get jealous, but they wont find out about the perv so soon...