Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Urmila spends the night awake looking for advert

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
of Kinjal, she finds it wakes Dhawal he takes time to come and wakes his wife too, they come and it's too late the advert is gone already.  it's 2.30 am she spent all that time trying to see it...

But mini precap of part 3 shows finally Urmila gets her wish she is glued to that sofa watching the tv trying to catch the advert again. It comes on and Dhawal is saying bye to her, he turns round to see the advert...Kinjal is also there.

Kalakari of Kinjal she goes and pulls the connecting cable from tv and Dhawal doesn't see the advert. Dhawal leaves...Urmila and Kinjal square up against each other both knowing what the other has done.

Precap... Dhawal gets to know eventually that Kinjal is modelling in adverts/commercials...I think as Urmila is looking smug and Kinjal is looking miserable that Urmila must have contacted the tv station for a video of the advert or Kinjal herself confessed...Urmila tells them she will inform the Modi house what is happening with Kinjal she calls up Kokila, Kokila is concerned what Kinjal has done now, probably she is remembering the credit card and financial worry recently...Urmila tells her to come and they will explain when she comes to the house...

Prediction it's going to be all Kinjal on Monday...perhaps some of Gopi and Rashi playing study and rasode work. 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hmmm...i wonder if Koki will simply say it is all up to Dhawal n Kinjal to decide about their lives..cz when RaJi was fighting all she said was keep ur problems inside the room away from others eyes n ears..so i have a feeling she'll give the same opinion now too...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

hmmm...i wonder if Koki will simply say it is all up to Dhawal n Kinjal to decide about their lives..cz when RaJi was fighting all she said was keep ur problems inside the room away from others eyes n ears..so i have a feeling she'll give the same opinion now too...

Exactly it's not even revealing clothes it's modest sarees and salwar kameez...definitely she would have been in trouble with her mum had she done this before marriage, but because she's doing it after marriage and Urmila is the one forcing Kokila to act she won't do nothing. If Dhawal was ashamed of her doing this he could have discussed it with phui and they send her back to her parents...that's what she really wants anyway, so Kinjal wins either way.
josh18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow, likely the KALAKARIYA's team hearing my complain such KALKARIYA is boring such Iccha's drama. When, yesterday was boring. But look now, there are some improve such watching Star News to waiting Kinjal in advert. Then, Urmi disturbing Kinjal-Dhawal at 3 am. LOL! It's the most unique comedy.

Why don't, the CV makes Urmi is very sad. Such, Urmi who wanna be a model, but her role as tree. Then, Urmi falling.
Urmi: Are Wah! Bohot dard lage. Main gir rahi hoon.

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOL I cant believe urmi stayed up just to watch a commercial... this women really needs a life 🤣
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Urmi is the most funniest that a have ever come across😆 her expressions are mind blowing👍🏼 she makes me laugh sooo much🤣🤣
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
urmi don,t spare kinjal now...😆🤣 kinjal ki khair nahin...smiley😆
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think dawal will tell urmi not to call the mm people but she does eventually and when kokila comes, dawal will defend kinjal and even though kokila won't be happy kinjal working she wont disrespect dawal n will torment urmila.for always calling and complaining about her daughter to her n not to dawal as he has kinjal's responsibilities now
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamjal

i think dawal will tell urmi not to call the mm people but she does eventually and when kokila comes, dawal will defend kinjal and even though kokila won't be happy kinjal working she wont disrespect dawal n will torment urmila.for always calling and complaining about her daughter to her n not to dawal as he has kinjal's responsibilities now

Exactly when a girl gets married she moves from the parents responsibility to the husband as per the culture portrayed in this serial, so Kokila will not do as Urmila wants to stop Kinjal from modelling it's between Kinjal and Dhawal this matter, if she can convince him that's all that matters.