Sasural Genda Phool

16th Sept Epi Discussns - Page 2

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
good episode...patch up was nice...
thank god...ilesh asked a good sorry...πŸ˜† it would bave been nice if dadaji had something to say more than BM..
Ishaan-Suhana part was nice...bt it would have been better if it was in their rooms with bright lights...instead of on the terrace with a so called moon-light...πŸ˜†

i realised during the long last scene that...i was indeed missing the light heartedness of the show...hope we get to see that in the Kaushalya dadi's track and Sanjdeep's...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
never expected suhana was will agree on giving khusi so easily to her real parents, i was expecting her to throw some tantrumsπŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya Overall Good Episode.. Like Inder-Elesh patching up and Elesh begging forgiveness from Dadaji, BM and Alok...

Liked the way all family members are crying when kushi was leaving. Good to see Sushaan scene after a long time.. With good acting and dialogues..

Monday will be funny episode with kaushalya. track..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 111192

never expected suhana was will agree on giving khusi so easily to her real parents, i was expecting her to throw some tantrumsπŸ˜†

@black..some things u mean...πŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Expect ... Unexpect from Suhana..She is allways unpredictable..  πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

I wasn't laughing at them, I was laughing with them. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

And yaar, no one can compare to Ahem dikhra. 😍🀣

It's not Dikhra... It's Dikra (means Son in Gujju... and Dikri means Daughter... but generally used for child like my Mom & Dad call me and my Bro both - Dikra... my hubby laughs always when my Dad calls me and says Kem chhe Dikra... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

You reminded me of My dad now using that Dikra word😭... I now have to call him in Lunch break.😊
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Finally Khushi's chapter ended...loved every bit of the epi today...and tht gave our answer to Suhana's maddening jaap over KhushiπŸ˜†...loved Ishaan today..he is good at emotional scenes I feel
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@black..some things u mean...πŸ˜†

shweta i meant tantrums only...like  by shouting at khusi's parents or giving her stupid logics etc
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Suhana is growing up temporarily? πŸ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail

shweta i meant tantrums only...like  by shouting at khusi's parents or giving her stupid logics etc

she did try...but Khushi gave it away...πŸ˜†
bt i expected breaking things after she went...but Ilesh track diverted her i guess...