Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jasraj123

orrr kitna tarsooo geee hamien bindu. zara time hi bata dooo. to mujhe pata ho. baar baar gf pe surrogate ke chakker naaa lagaooo. pls tell naaaπŸ˜†

i know i know u r being happy to see us sooo impatient. this is not good okkkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

the update is not complete yet...will take time... that is after noon in india any way...so i guess it wud be good night for u? 😊...wake up 2morrow  and find the update waiting...
i did say Maanday or tuesday, na? today it's maths exam for Emyl...he is either overconfident or insecure...what ever it is someone has to sit with him to make him work out problems...
kabhi kabar tho tumhari sabr ha intehan lethi hoom..kabhie kabhie to mein samay se pahle bhi tumhem khush karthi hoom na? is baar pehli wali situation heπŸ˜†

tho chalo...goodnight!!😊...dream of Maaneet...
here is the pre-cap: ( hope it doesn't make u sleeplessπŸ˜•)

"Why Geet?" A thread of desperation entered his voice. " I thought you trusted me, you liked me.."

The vulnerability in his voice was her undoing. She couldn't let him think the fault was with him, no it was  with her. She was the one who was spoiled, wrecked beyond repair, who couldn't rise above the horror of her past. She was the one who was still scared, scared so deep that she no longer considered herself whole. She could never have a normal life like other women. Her nights were still haunted by memories when she was disturbed. If it wouldn't convince him that they were not suited unless he got a glimpse of her darkest despair, then she would reveal that too, for she loved him beyond all limits...

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
jasraj123 thumbnail
thanks for replying bindu. yaah i will be sleeping soon with wish for update in morningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. u know morning wish.

i agree u give me sometimes pleasant surprise tooo but u know woman nature. aadat se majboor. acchee ko kamm dekhna or bure ko jayada. i am of second natureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in regards of updates.
u don't worry. family is always first. help him sooo he gets good marks like massiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanks for precap. ab neend to udhegee naa. kabhi khushi mein or kabhi fikkar mein. kyaa karoo kisi taraf bhi chain nahin hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
scary precap...looks like geet will not want to get married to maan...hope he is able to convince her otherwise
anupamachem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That means what she revealed earlier was tip of the iceberg!! πŸ˜•
No worries Maan is there to convince her!
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was a scary precap bindu...!!
geet is refusing to be with maan cz she thinks she cannot lead a normal life like other women...n that she is the one who is beyond any repairs...cz her past will haunt her all the time...she does not want maan to suffer with her.. she thinks she is the one at fault...but its not her fault either...life did play a tragic game with her...
oh god...!!
plz update soon...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for the new thread
waiting for the uupdate
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so now geet would tell him her whole past
continue soon
skdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
congos 4 the new thread 
do continue soon 
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

thank u buddies for ur support and wishes...as promised here is the update...😊

PART 27

28. Revelations

He was incredibly happy that everything had worked out and he had succeeded in protecting Geet. In fact Brij's visit to his office had made his job easier for him. Now Brij was behind the bars and he would have the one month notification period of the court marriage would be over without any mishaps. Even though he was sure he would be able to overcome any problem that Brij created, since they were both of marriageable age, he hadn't wanted to expose Geet to Brij even for a few seconds. His thoughts went back to the first step he had to take towards this victory.

Geet was adamant that she would not marry him, despite his assurance that he had not decided to marry Sameera or that marriage to her was what he had wanted to discuss, what he had mentioned he wanted to talk to her about, the night before he went away. Fed up with only argument that she cannot marry himhe had jerked her back to face him as he shouted, "tell me why Geet! Are you in love with someone else?"

The eyes that looked into his were dark pools of misery, making him swear quietly with closed eyes, as he fought to bring himself under control.

"No, it is not that..." came the slightest whisper.

"What is it then, Geet? Why can't you understand that this is best for the baby and for us?" she shook her head again, her breath hitching up again as if she was about to cry yet again.

"Why Geet?" A thread of desperation entered his voice. " I thought you trusted me, you liked me.."

The vulnerability in his voice was her undoing. She couldn't let him think that the fault was with him, no it was her's. She was the one who was spoiled, wrecked beyond repair, who couldn't rise above the horror of her past. She was the one who was still scared, scared so deep that the no longer considered herself whole. She could never have a normal life like other women. Her nights were still haunted by memories when she was disturbed. If it wouldn't convince him that they were not suited unless he got a glimpse of her darkest despair, then she would reveal that too, for she loved him beyond all limits...

"It's because I like you.. ...I like and respect you a lot that I cant marry u. I cant imagine a life without this baby ... I know marrying you would make me his mother forever. Yet, even for that I will not spoil the life of the man who taught me to trust again, who fulfilled the slightest of my desires, sometimes even without me voicing it," her eyes filled over. "I know you want to do the right thing...but with me it wouldn't be right. " she swallowed, "I can never be the wife you deserve... I can never make you happy the way a wife should ..." her eyes pleaded for understanding, to let her off from voicing that biggest curse of hers.

But his mind never ventured into those areas...

"Shoudn't I be the judge of that?"

"No Maan, why don't you understand?" she closed her eyes in shame and regret. Shame because she had to talk about it and regret because after this he would look at her and find her wanting. But she had to do this. She took a deep breath and said, " I can't marry you even if I wanted to because I can never havea normal relation with a man...the thing is..." Her voice fell into a shaky whisper, "...i don't like sex."

"you don't like...but how can ..."

She kept her head bend, "I don't want to talk about it. I just thought you should know why the idea of marriage is out of question."

She turned away from him, her face averted in humiliation, eyes closed in dejection as if she didn't want to see his reaction to her truth. He looked at her beautiful face etched in misery and experienced a feeling so intense that it staggered him. "I love her," his heart whispered tenderly. He wanted to shout it out for the whole world to hear. Yet the person to whom he should confess it first would run away in panic, or think he pitied her. ...you are wrong sweet heart, he thought, so wrong about it. I would never have sex with u...I would make love to you. May be you wouldn't know the difference if I told you that, not now anyway! But I assure you I will make you see the difference. I'll prove it to you that love between man and woman can be beautiful and with the right partner it can become magical. I will be the one to introduce you to that magic, my sweet Geet.

She had moved away while he was absorbed in his thoughts, to stand by the window. To give him the opportunity to make his escape without excuses, he was sure. He moved to stand beside her and saw the silent tear that ran down her cheek, how was he to convince this beautiful girl that he could not live without her, that his heart had already surrendered itself to her.

"Geet..." he called softly, cupping her face to wipe her tears. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the pity in his. "Don't be so kind...leave me alone...I can't bear to see the regret in your eyes," her heart screamed silently. She felt the gentle touch of his lips on her forehead and then was enclosed in his warmth. She wanted to resist but lacked the will to fight. So she let him hold her close, loving the strength of his embrace, the warmth of of his body, the calming sound of his steady heartbeat. She wished with all her heart that things were different, that she was different.

He let her absorb his nearness. She never flinched when he held her in his arms. She had come a long way from the frightened wary girl that she was when he met her. Now she did not feel threatened by his proximity. He was sure she would like his kisses and gentle caresses as much as he would enjoy kissing her, but that can hold. He would take things slow, after all what were a few weeks or even months, compared to a lifetime ahead. He can be patient for his Geet. He wanted to make that devil pay for what he had done. How could a man look at his niece and have sexual thoughts was beyond him. Thru' his evil deed he had broken the life of an innocent. He had to protect Geet at any cost, he never wanted even the shadow of that monster anywhere near her. For that, he has to have the right to make the decision for her. he has to have the right to stand between her and that slime. Protective, that was the strongest emotion that ran thru' him now, when she was enclosed in his arms...the assurance that she will be safe within his arms.  Yes there was desire for her and rage against the monster who had tried to destroy her life, but Geet's safety and well being took precedence over all that. Nothing was more important to him than Geet, absolutely nothing. So running his hand down her hair he said,

"It doesn't matter, Geet."

"What!" she exclaimed as she pushed away. He laid a hand on her cheek and said tenderly, "It doesn't matter to me," and seeing her utter disbelief added. "...at least not for now!"

" Do you even have any idea what you are saying, Maan? It doesn't matter!" she snorted. " For now you are just thinking of keeping us safe," her hand touched her baby, " but once he is born? Why do you have to saddle yourself with an imperfect wife?" She shook her head sadly as she looked down and caressed the baby. "Slowly you will start to blame him and hate this child."

He stretched his hand to cover hers over their child, "It will never happen Geet. I can never hate my child." Nor you, he added in his mind. He shifted his hand to raise her face, to hold her eyes. "Yet for your peace of mind, I'll compromise."

"Compromise?"

"Yes. For now, it doesn't matter that you don't like that aspect of marriage. Once the baby is born and even after a year, you still feel the same we will reconsider. Even after a year if I am unable to instill enough trust in you to share yourself with me, then we will think about separation as the last resort."

"But..."

He placed a finger on her lips to stop her.

"Think about it Geet. This is the best way. I don't want that...that man to have any claim on you...this way, as your husband I will have the right to keep you safe. We can be free from worries and it will make Daadi ecstatic. Since the mother's emotions affect the child, this will make our daughter happy too."

"Our baby is a boy!" she frowned. "I know this is the best Maan, but it is not fair to you ..."

" No need to take a decision now, Geet. Think about it and let me know by evening. We won't talk about it until then. Just think about it..." he touched her cheek again. "and stop arguing with me...it will give a wrong impression to our daughter, she can hear you know!"

Geet opened her mouth in amazement. He took the opportunity to place a gentle kiss on her cheek and moved towards the door. At the door he turned to look at a transfixed Geet, "Until evening Geet!"

Moving thru' the corridor he was sure of his victory if not Daadi will manage to convince Geet. He had promised not to talk about marriage again until evening, not to put pressure on her.but he had not said anything about Daadi not trying to convince her. His proposal of marriage of convenience had done the trick, the rest Daadi cud handle.

He needed to arrange a few things before evening. Once he got Geet's acceptance he didn't want to delay even for a day. He will have to talk with the Commissioner uncle regarding Brij. He needed to talk to Sameera, she deserved to hear about the marriage from him. He took his phone to make the calls.

PART 29

another sweet and mushy Maaneet...plz let me know if the update made u happy...next one by friday coz 'Forbidden ...' update takes precedence...
Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
gururockss thumbnail
wow me first to comment 

i m so happy

i loved the update

and the way maan proposed geet
wow
it was the better way to convince geet at this stage 

lovely update

i wonder what wud be samera s reaction

so plz continue soon