Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@bindu...hehe...but everyone doesnt kno that i made u do it  na...lolz...

anyways i have persona;lly NEVER tasted it! i hate milk period!! yuckk

sowwie..

@uthra..babes agal haldi daali hi nahi to uska asar kaise hoga?
Viji79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bangalores

but then will just a drop do the trick?

Oh God Bindu, I was pulling aashu's legs. Anyways a pinch more with some pepper powder will do the trick.
haila..mera leg pulling??

kyuuu
Viji79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

haila..mera leg pulling??

kyuuu

Summa vilaiyattukku (just for fun - in tamil)
Originally posted by: Viji79

Summa vilaiyattukku (just for fun - in tamil)

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it... do continue..
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amaaazinggg!!! ๐Ÿค—  And u said u Werent Satisfied ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bangalores

i finished school a year back and after that i made so many
presentations, homework and other stuff for my brothers und my tutation
studends that i have lost count of it. they get the good marks and
praises and i have done all the work!!
but at school i also made
everything in the last moment. now im yelling at the others to their
work in time and not in the last second
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

<font color="#990066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">i've written nothing academic for such a long time that i tend to make the work too long...
so out of touch with school works...got to start learning it again it seems๐Ÿ˜ณ...
it is so true that we take a reverse turn when we become parents๐Ÿ˜†...i remember i wudn't find any programe dull in TV while i was having exams...now the same is happening with Emyl...but my husband was very serious abt his studies, so u can imagine the conflict of ideals...and of course i feel bad that emyl inherited my genes</font>
</font>

awww poor boy!!
my dad is also very strict about learning and school. he was always the school topper and wants us to be the same. but bad luck. me and my brother are hopeless loosers in studies. good that our little one(my youngest brother) comes after him!!
he is the only one to make him proud and happy in this issue!!
if emyl doesnt want to lern when his parents tell him to learn, than it would help to take tutations until he is motivated to learn on his own.
my students parents were always complaining that there kids wouldnt learn on their own. but when some stranger(in this case me) tells them to learn and yell a bit and hold long speaches, it makes wonders!!
the parents are now happy that there children study on their own and that they can now spend the money for the tutotions for something else!!
i think i made my work too good and now i lost my job!!
they dont need my help any more!!
just a little advise.
pls dont take it wrong. it realy helps!!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n double updtaes..read parts 32 n 33 nw! Awesum updates! Maaneet getting closer n Geet taking care of Maan! Geet falling in love wid him! Maan controlling himself lol. Well written..update soon
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shimmerr

awww poor boy!!
my dad is also very strict about learning and school. he was always the school topper and wants us to be the same. but bad luck. me and my brother are hopeless loosers in studies. good that our little one(my youngest brother) comes after him!!
he is the only one to make him proud and happy in this issue!!
if emyl doesnt want to lern when his parents tell him to learn, than it would help to take tutations until he is motivated to learn on his own.
my students parents were always complaining that there kids wouldnt learn on their own. but when some stranger(in this case me) tells them to learn and yell a bit and hold long speaches, it makes wonders!!
the parents are now happy that there children study on their own and that they can now spend the money for the tutotions for something else!!
i think i made my work too good and now i lost my job!!
they dont need my help any more!!
just a little advise.
pls dont take it wrong. it realy helps!!

no probs...i don't mind at all...My son does have tutions , but only for Hindi and Kannada...
he needs to be reminded to study...and i think the concentration level is too low...every 5 minutes he is distracted๐Ÿ˜ก...and i think i put the habit of helping him with his studies that he can't do it alone