Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shimmerr

in our home its someway like that too.
when the pc is free, i have lots of work to do.
and when i have finished everything and am free, my brothers are home and dont let me even touch the pc.
my only hope is the lappy from my dad and my galaxy tab.
without my tab i would be gone for sure!!
but, school goes first so i dont even fight with them for the pc.
hope he will get a good mark in his project!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

he is waiting for me to give him a rough draft for his project...so i will be the one doing the work... guess that is what most of the boys r doing, with few exceptions...if given a chance he will drag his leg until the last minute...may be inherited that gene from me๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bangalores

<font color="#990066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">he is waiting for me to give him a rough draft for his project...so i will be the one doing the work... guess that is what most of the boys r doing, with few exceptions...if given a chance he will drag his leg until the last minute...may be inherited that gene from me๐Ÿ˜ณ</font></font>

i finished school a year back and after that i made so many presentations, homework and other stuff for my brothers und my tutation studends that i have lost count of it. they get the good marks and praises and i have done all the work!!
but at school i also made everything in the last moment. now im yelling at the others to their work in time and not in the last second
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bangalores thumbnail
i finished school a year back and after that i made so many presentations, homework and other stuff for my brothers und my tutation studends that i have lost count of it. they get the good marks and praises and i have done all the work!!
but at school i also made everything in the last moment. now im yelling at the others to their work in time and not in the last second
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i've written nothing academic for such a long time that i tend to make the work too long...
so out of touch with school works...got to start learning it again it seems๐Ÿ˜ณ...
it is so true that we take a reverse turn when we become parents๐Ÿ˜†...i remember i wudn't find any programe dull in TV while i was having exams...now the same is happening with Emyl...but my husband was very serious abt his studies, so u can imagine the conflict of ideals...and of course i feel bad that emyl inherited my genes

bangalores thumbnail

Originally posted by: wala66

other than stupid naive geet thinking about one year ...loved ypour updates so much ..please tell me that one year thing is all in stupid geet's crazy stupid head only ..you owe us a proper SR and all that geet  was scared at first that comes  with the marriage..i want maan to change her perceptions about why she hates being intimate ..maan is the best teacher to change her moind ypou must give us that..fast forward the pregnancy make it 7 months..im waiting for SR

sometimes Trailers r better than the movie๐Ÿ˜†
but sure will fast forward the pregnancy within a few updates...but then at times things can go wrong too...dont say i didn' warn u
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thank u for lifting me up๐Ÿ˜Š...the part didn't have the right feel for me... may be coz i tend to go mostly by conversations and this one didn't have any in it...๐Ÿ˜•

I felt this part was much needed .. this way Geet is trying to come out of her shell and seems to be getting much more comfortable with maan.. 

so i really liked the update... some times small things help people in coming out of their inhibitions... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Continue soon... will be waiting eagerly for your update on monday or tuesday...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
maine likha aur galti se delete kar diya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

phir se likhjinh๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ haath dukhing mera๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

anyways..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† now that DQ is over๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

why no rudr๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

sams POV was grt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

loved the TLC...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† aisa hi raha to maan jaan boojke hurting himself to get geet closer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hayyy...๐Ÿคข haldi doodh๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข..ewww...mere bechare maan ko wo kyu pilaya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

am loving the dheere dheer built up of sexual tension..๐Ÿ˜ณ esp since geet is also feeling it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ isnt she?๐Ÿ˜•

waise poor dearie is still thinking of one year ke baad leaving๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† koi use batao..MSK ka jadoo se koi bach nahi sakta๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

*sighsss*

P:S:...bare chested maan again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...*hayyy*

P:P:S...whens Forbiddedn??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
bangalores thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutheAjay

I felt this part was much needed .. this way Geet is trying to come out of her shell and seems to be getting much more comfortable with maan.. 

so i really liked the update... some times small things help people in coming out of their inhibitions... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Continue soon... will be waiting eagerly for your update on monday or tuesday...

taking care of Maan will make her more nd more comfortable abt touching him...first with affection which our clever maan will be able to channel into other heights...
actually i wanted to give a bit more of Sam rudr...anyways didn't get the feel for casual romance...

bangalores thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

maine likha aur galti se delete kar diya๐Ÿ˜ญ

phir se likhjinh๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ haath dukhing mera๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

anyways..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† now that DQ is over๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

why no rudr๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

sams POV was grt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

loved the TLC...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† aisa hi raha to maan jaan boojke hurting himself to get geet closer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hayyy...๐Ÿคข haldi doodh๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข..ewww...mere bechare maan ko wo kyu pilaya๐Ÿ˜‰

am loving the dheere dheer built up of sexual tension..๐Ÿ˜ณ esp since geet is also feeling it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ isnt she?๐Ÿ˜•

waise poor dearie is still thinking of one year ke baad leaving๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† koi use batao..MSK ka jadoo se koi bach nahi sakta๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

*sighsss*

P:S:...bare chested maan again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...*hayyy*

P:P:S...whens Forbiddedn??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

aashu ...not fair...u were the one who made me make Maan drink Haldhi Doodh...i ahave never tried it but must be yucky...but nowadays i'm taking a pinch of haldi with honey...for allergic cold...makes Emyl take it too...and it burns...
sexual tension has started and that too without Maan taking action๐Ÿ˜†...ab ye haal he tho geet kaise resist kar payegi?

Forbidden...it's almost gone out of mind...check ur pm...will be sending u one...
Viji79 thumbnail

aashu ...not fair...u were the one who made me make Maan drink Haldhi Doodh...i ahave never tried it but must be yucky...but nowadays i'm taking a pinch of haldi with honey...for allergic cold...makes Emyl take it too...and it burns...
sexual tension has started and that too without Maan taking action๐Ÿ˜†...ab ye haal he tho geet kaise resist kar payegi?

Forbidden...it's almost gone out of mind...check ur pm...will be sending u one...

Sorry for peeping in. Hey Aashu, haldi dhoodh is not that bad, if you add haldi for name sake (you know like those titration experiments we do where just a drop will give pink color and one more drop will turn the solution magenta).
bangalores thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji79

Sorry for peeping in. Hey Aashu, haldi dhoodh is not that bad, if you add haldi for name sake (you know like those titration experiments we do where just a drop will give pink color and one more drop will turn the solution magenta).

but then will just a drop do the trick?