Frequent Posters

anupamachem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hope everything is fine at your end!🤔
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
sorry sorry...a thousand times...i never thought it wud take this long...but was not getting the feel to write...even now i'm not satisfied with this part...but the Muse seems to be on leave😭...no inspiration...i guess its no use waiting for her to appear now, so i guess i'll have to take the risk of my buddies not getting satisfied ...

PART 32

33. Changing Relations

There was a new excitement for life...was this how you felt when you were falling in love? It was like being a teenager again when you found beauty and glow in everything you saw. The thrill of welcoming each morning with an expectation, the intoxication of being alive! This was a new sensation for her, when she she should have been down and that confused her. Was she really feeling this attraction or is this just an escape route to for ego? Her best friend, someone she almost had believed was to be her life partner had found love and got married. It was quite natural that she should feel let down, however much she was happy for him. Because Maan's marriage would make the curious searching eyes towards her and also towards her family...as for her she was ready to face the snide remarks and the questioning looks but she did not want them directed at her family. Now with her being sighted with Rudr, she would get a respite...so was she using Rudr as a shield? Was that the reason for her increased awareness of Rudr? There was no denying that he was a handsome charmer. Once he had joined her boutique it had not taken many days for him to become the favourite of the entire staff. He drew female admirers like moth to a flame...yet she had never seen him or heard that he had crossed the limits with any of the models and that too was not for want of trying from his admirers. She had watched him because of his association with Geet, for she was aware of the attraction her friend had for Geet. But whenever Rudr spoke of Geet it was with the affection that one had for a friend or a sister. It was true, observing him with other women she had wondered why he treated her differently...as though keeping a respectable distance. That had added to the curiosity...to see how he would react if she did give him the permission to treat her as a date...and she did like him flirting with her...the way his admiring eyes took in her appearance, the smile that lingered on his lips, the way his eyes never left her making her feel special...the way her body fit to his perfectly when they danced...was this the first step to love?

Being hurt had its advantages...it put him in the mercy of his wife, who he noticed had suddenly turned domineering. She together with Daadi, refused to let him go to the office and insisted that he work from home if it was urgent matter. He was refused the permission to use his right hand, either to have food or to use his computer. But one had to admit the food tasted wonderful when you ate from your wife's hand. Given the opportunity, Geet didn't miss the chance to feed him more than he usually had. The only bad aspect was the haldi doodh, which she insisted was best to heal his wound. He had tried to evade saying that he hated the way it smelled. So she just pinched his nose and tipped the contents of the glass into his mouth! Though he hated the drink, her tinkling laughter at his expression excited him.

He had to admit being hurt was a boon in disguise. It was as if Geet's Babaji was working overtime to bring them closer. Caring for him brought Geet closer to him without her inhibitions. both physically and emotionally. He loved the way she bossed over him, asserting her rights over him as a wife. And when she touched him voluntarily with the same trust and confidence he felt privileged...

He was finding it difficult to dry his hair after washing it. Using his left hand to do so, he was struggling with the effort when Geet came into the room. She looked at him for a moment as if contemplating how to help him. Then moved forward with determination to stand before him. She caught his hand pulled him towards the dressing mirror.

While he was stilled confused she made him sit on the seat and took the towel from his hand. "May I?" she asked, moving to stand between his legs. As she started to gently rub his hair, he was engulfed by her presence so close to him. His eyes were in line with her middle...if he just moved even an inch forward he could press his face on her. He could imagine his arms around her and his face pressed to her stomach. The picture that was painted in his mind was so delicious that it took all his will not to do just that. Would she move away frightened if he did that? No he didn't wish to destroy the little bit of confidence she had gained in their relation...but soon, he promised to himself...soon he would make her wish to fight her fears to be his completely...but now was the time to make her comfortable to be near him, to touch him, to lull her inhibitions to think physical intimacy was far from his mind...so he reined in his desire, gripping the seat hard to give it something to hold on to and resigned himself to the torment of having his senses assailed by his wife...

Their relation was changing, much more than she had expected it to and much faster. What had she expected, she mocked herself...that they would just be the boss and secretary sharing a room? Was she really that naive, when she agreed to marry him? Did she really think she could keep herself from showering him with her love once they were married? That she would be able to keep herself aloof? Fool! Stupid! Fool! They were not even a week into marriage and she was already more in love with him that she was before... She had never believed men like him existed outside fantasy, so caring, so generous, so understanding. But Babaji had gifted her with his presence in her life as if asking her to life her life to the full this one year, to live her dream. Being married to her already made his face the monsters of her life... But this had given her the chance to pamper him to to be near him, to touch him without feeling guilty. Guilt that she was keeping him away from the love of a wife he rightfully deserved... just a year...just a year ... just let me have him for myself, then I will fade away, to be replaced by the real Mrs. Khurana...the women who wud match him in every aspect...

But Babaji please give me a year of borrowed life...to be near him, to love him as much as I could.....She loved this freedom she had with him now, to experience the pleasure of being close to him. She loved the sound of his slow breathing and the warmth of his body that calmed her to sleep, the strength and security of his arms around her while she slept which kept the nightmares at bay, the vision of his face first thing in the morning that made her realize she wasn't dreaming. She even loved the strange agitation she felt when she touched him...like the times she came so close in contact with his near nakedness...

She had not thought that it wouldn't be seemly to be so near him when he was shirtless...her only concern was that he couldn't dry his hair, so she had offered to do it for him... She hadn't realized it wasn't proper until he had stiffened and his breath hitched up a bit... then she became aware that she was standing so near him, that she could feel his hot breath on her and her attention got shifted from the job at hand. His hair felt so silky when she ran her hand thru it to see if it had become dry...so thick that her fingers got lost in them...the impulse to extend her caress to his face was so strong... the strange agitation that raised her heartbeat...she imagined how she would love to feel his arms encircling her,then she would slide her hands down the back of his head and press his face close to her...the image was so strong that she moved away, "I think your hair is almost dry now." She rushed to get away hearing him say thank u.

Yes their relationship was changing... she was irrevocably falling under the spell of her husband, Maan singh Khurana.

PART 34

plz don't forget to comment... hope u liked the changing atmosphere and the way biwi is taking care of her munda! plz excuse the typos...pms and editing 2morrow...

THREAD 5 Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved it...maan really has all the control over himself...hats off to him...i wish geet stops thinking about this one year thing and accepts that they'll be together forever..
cont soon..
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome !!!
Plz Maan tell her that u love her
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
happy to c their relationship changing and for gud...
but y is geet thinking that she wants to b with him only for a yr...
she is already irrevocably in luv with him i am sure maan will make her to come our of her fer and insecurities within this yr...
waiting to c their relationship get much more deeper...
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Luvng d chnging rltnship.awsome prt
prathyusmiling thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...finally their relation is progressing...do continue soon
libra25 thumbnail
great part..
it was like a prologue to mr and mrs khurana's life ahead..
loved it.
plz continue soon
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Well narrated update!!!!