Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: azee11

awesome!!!

The way u move Sam & Rudr story is nice
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa

many wanted them to develop feelings for each other so that Maaneet wud be safe😆...so why not
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Alamelu

very nice update...absolutely no sr is required for this story so far...till geet gets comfortable with maan and starts trusting herself...

thank u...
it's great to know my friends are with me in the way i proceed with the story😊

bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: zahra15

i loved the convo between sam n rudra...it was amazing...n then maaneeet's "SR"...i loved how maan asked geet at the end whether she trusts him or not...n then took her into his arms...continue soon...

it will be always her choice in the end...and he wants her to realize and accept she trust him even in her sleep.
bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramhari

Beautiful part.
SR wasnt required at this stage.
The trust building was essential
Finally the princess gets to sleep without any night mares.
Loved sam Rudr convo.
So Geet had warned him to be in limits with Sam.
Now that sam had lifted off the limits Rudr can be his flirtatious self.
The marriage and geet's anxiety were so sweet.
Waiting for their relationship to move further
continue soon

this time her nightmare was regarding him..her fear that being a part of her life will make him a target too...so his arms around her not just makes her feel safe, but she also knows he is safe...
bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shimmerr

wooow!!
beautiful part!!
you know what, the update was just as i was thinking after reading the last part.
but i have to say, you have made it better then i could ever imagine.
continue soon!!

thank u...
great to know i can keep up with ur expectations😊

bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

seriously ,I love this story !... that was one beautiful SR if you ask me.. I believe in taking things slowly to let feel even the subtlest flavors perfectly...

Update soon !

thank u...
by sleeping in his arms her body is becoming more accustomed to being so close to his😉
and seriously how many brides willingly wish for an SR the first night itself?😕 it's all good to see in movies and the lot...but imagine she wud be so tired with all the makeup, the hairpins that pokes her head, the constant smiling...all she wud wish for is to remove all those adornments and snuggle up

DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its Awesome dear.
Loved it.
Continue soon..
Thnxxx 4 d pm
bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

This is the first time I would say that I am not going to complain about not having Maaneet's SR...I can feel it that u will make it worth while for us when time is right. 
Geet needs him more than physically, she has already formed an emotional bond with Maan...this will definitely institute intimacy b/w them as well in going forward.

Beautiful update😳

thank u for ur confidence...
u r right it is the emotional bond that will help her fight her fears...and sleeping in his arms she is getting more accustomed to his presence even in subconscious state

bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: angili

To any rape victim it will hard next to impossible to have a healthy sexual life if any man looks at you you panic and get scared that is with thereapy in geet case she didn't get any professional help
Banglore why don't make maan take her to a pschy because she needs one to helP her get over the rape and the nightmares because this will exghaust her

will be going there too...she hasn't had any professional help until now...her desire to be his completely will lead her to seek counseling.
bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

sooo happy. finally maaneet are married yippyyy.
omggg geet wanted to withdrawn on last minute but me happy apna munda didn't let her to run away😆
ohhh she did see a glimpse so some love in his eyes. good but didn't trust herself😕 arey geet trust urself
but it's ok now apna munda has to do his job to woo her😳
i am sooo excited may be even more than maan i guess😉
then maan helping her in his jewellery to take off. he does not let any chance to be close to her😆😆😆
he really learned his lesson 😉 and now time for implitations😳😳😳
hayeee their fight for bed and who will sleep on it was aweee
omggg then him helping geet to calm her and made her comfertable to sleep. ufff him asking her do u trust me was aweee

bindu like always u did fantastic job👏 and i would say it was worth waiting and i did enjoy reading it today alottt compare to yesterday i could because of test

the last not least same old same old question. u know that pls answer for that😆

maan toh masth he! dekho babaji bhi uske saath he...geet has a nightmare and he gets to her to sleep in his arms😉...
so what u r studying? i forgat to ask...u were saying abt exam.
the next update may be by maanday...i thought i shud give one in Forbidden next...