SURROGATE RELATIONS # 4, PART 33 ON 13/10 - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey dear
I just loved the part as always it was beyond my expectation which I just love the most.By the amount of your likes U can easily realize the goodness of parts but it left behind let me tell U how beautifully have U written it depicting the every emotion so very nicely leaving me all amazed.The way he approached her n then being a true friend having all its attributes she accepted it with all the delight infact suggested him to make it his best,Aren't friends are meant for such situation to be with U,not just the presence but as a support too.Making him all clear about if anything he is not aware off,as to explaining the hidden dream of hers.At the other side we see yet again a humble person with a great heart to be happy in someone's happiness.I loved the way he tried cleared his blurred visions which surely improved her mental state for which we surely can't blame her but some other morons to think of a women so low.The best part I loved in the whole part was that line said by Rudr as
my wife loves me and trusts me enough to give herself to me."I really loved this line as the depth of it touched my heart to be so true I wished if every man could think of it this way rather than as their duty....I am happy as she finally accepted the proposal be it any reason but still I loved it.He will surely show the true colors of Love n relationship beyond such exceptions.The quarrel still goes on still waiting who shall win this battle.
Waiting for the next part eagerly do continue soon
Thanks for the pm

Keep writing

Of alll the Updates of urs , THIS was the one I loved the most- atleast until now  !!! I dunno what exactly was in it that caught me BUT sth did. πŸ˜

I luved Rudr's part in it and SAmira's and Daadi's but best of all Maneet. I really appreaciate ur effort in writing such a long and Awesum update. ❀️

To Rachna @ Water ... the poem was AWsum and great, it was one of the highpoints of the Update. I luved it !

Keep up the awsum wurk and Update soon !
wow awesome update...waiting for the wedding...
woww... I mean wowww... what an amazing update!!! The last lines of this update moved me so much !!! Loved it to the core!!!

i completed reading just now

actually i just had one glimpse an liked it so so much
that i completed i reading within 2 days
its just awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
waiting for ur next posts
plz post dem soon
cannot wait
awesome update...finally geet accepted the proposal
r u updating today. pls tell what time. i have test to study sooo i don't spend too much time in refreshing pages. pls pls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jasraj123

r u updating today. pls tell what time. i have test to study sooo i don't spend too much time in refreshing pages. pls pls πŸ˜†

it will be night IST...that is if my power supply doesn't get cut off.😑..the electricity bill cannot be found and it is already days over due😳... as it is there is power fluctuation in my area...now with this πŸ˜­ Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bangalores

it will be night IST...that is if my power supply doesn't get cut off.😑..the electricity bill cannot be found and it is already days over due😳... as it is there is power fluctuation in my area...now with this πŸ˜­

😭😭😭omggg bindu itni saari problems yaar. i was thinking ke mein hi problem mein hoon. study karna hai or update bhi padhna hai but ur problems are bigger than me. hopefully power stays intact ahd u will be able to update. thanks alottt for returning my message. now i will study and will read update when i come back from school after test. sooo u have plenty timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am sorry to hear the power problem. u know this is good thing in abroad nooo power cut. only when wheather is really acting out means alottt of snow or some accident happen. other wise power on 24 hrs.

😭
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

wonderfulll... simply great, dreamy sweet, tender... πŸ˜β€οΈ